• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Gun Skin Unlock Problem :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan-D-Lion

Recruit
Hey guys this is my first post on here and ive got one problem which some others may have had.

So im using my R870 MCS Shotgun and im one skin away from my Golden skin (Bloodthirsty medals (Skulls Skin)) and im up to 7/10 Bloodthirsty medals... Now... when i get any more medals it wont count them towards the skin unlock and Its starting to annoy me now... at first i though it was because i had a secondary equiped, so i removed that, then i removed my lethals and tacticals, then i removed my perks, AND THEN i removed my Scorestreaks so all i was using was my shotgun (No Attachments either!) STILL Nothing!!! i've been at this now for 3 days and im getting Stressed because either im doing somthing wrong or theres some sore of bug :/ Any ideas?

JusZenTFN

Banned
It needs to be 5 kills in a row with the gun. So any kills you gets with streaks, equipment, etc doesn't count. Needs to be 5 kills with the actual gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements