• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Hacker: [ADBD]MuhanBoi

Enchannt

Recruit
Modern Warfare is getting worse and worse, there are a bunch of hackers now, I just ran into a game with this kid named WuhanBoi, I am 100% he was hacking no doubt about it, he pre aimed every single corner and knew where we were at, his ADS speed was also incredible. Please ban him, you can even go to his stats and see what I am talking about. BAN HIM!!

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I just checked his stats, he has an average Score Per Minute of 438, a negative KD at 4.55 so that would look normal to me.

Looking at the stats from recent games he is getting massive KDs going up to 11 and sometimes getting over 100 kills per game.

Do those stats look normal?

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I use the Official Call of Duty App on my Android phone but I think it is available on iOS too. Plus if you open the app at least once a week you get an in-game reward like extra XP Tokens.

Static

Recruit
Also ran into him the other night, hes def hacking.
Modern Warfare is getting worse and worse, there are a bunch of hackers now, I just ran into a game with this kid named WuhanBoi, I am 100% he was hacking no doubt about it, he pre aimed every single corner and knew where we were at, his ADS speed was also incredible. Please ban him, you can even go to his stats and see what I am talking about. BAN HIM!!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements