• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Hackers Absent from Lobby Leaderboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWitness

Recruit
I have been playing HC matches almost exclusively and I have noticed something odd - whenever a player is just tearing things up, such as 25-3 or something, and fishy things are happening, such as pre-firing and suspicious auto-aiming and possible walling, they NEVER show in the lobby leaderboards between matches!

Could this be an answer to who is hacking and who isn't? Maybe there's something unintended in the hacks that prevent them from being shown in the leaderboard?

I would just say be aware of this and, if you suspect someone of cheating, do a check. I did this between two matches on a guy that went 29-1, and he didn't show. I said something at the start of the next match, and the guy was eerily silent after being gregarious the first match. He went 27-4, didn't say a word all match, then he left immediately at the end. I believe he did so because of what I said, and the guy didn't want to get caught. His name at the time was a MightyTiki.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
It IS hacking. This was in COD4, it seems to have returned in MW3. So, next time you're in a match like that, do yourself a favor and keep a low profile. Just record the username and then report it to Activision.

I think I remember that you can report people on MW3 side, but I am not sure how. But if you find out how to do so, do it.

Which console are you using? If it's PS3, use that "Grief Report" to send it to Sony. Microsoft has a report button, too.

Activision is jumping hard on the hackers and cheaters in general. Microsoft [and Sony] is doing their part on bringing down the ban hammer on these cheaters.

TheWitness

Recruit
It IS hacking. This was in COD4, it seems to have returned in MW3. So, next time you're in a match like that, do yourself a favor and keep a low profile. Just record the username and then report it to Activision.

I think I remember that you can report people on MW3 side, but I am not sure how. But if you find out how to do so, do it.

Which console are you using? If it's PS3, use that "Grief Report" to send it to Sony. Microsoft has a report button, too.

Activision is jumping hard on the hackers and cheaters in general. Microsoft [and Sony] is doing their part on bringing down the ban hammer on these cheaters.

I play on PC...

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Do both of you have steam? :confused:

There isn't an in-game report button for MW3 PC. However, Steam has a Report button that you can use in Steam Browser | Menu Bar > View > Players > Recent Games | profile > Report Violation > Select Suspected Cheater > Submit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M So Many Hackers Call of Duty: WarZone 1
H Anyone else tired of hackers in warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
D PC hackers...so many Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
R Hackers/cheaters... cronus, zen, max, xim and other crap General Call of Duty 2
E Hackers already. WUT Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Kellomies "TWO HACKERS IS WORSE THAN THAT FUC&**% RIOT SHIELD" (Modern Warfare Warzone) Call of Duty Media 0
Yankee_LT Hackers/Blocked Players Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Tinklegaming FAMAS RAMPAGE / We were called hackers also Call of Duty Media 0
F Lobby for Xbox and Ps4 only. No pc hackers Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 19
G Hackers in plunder PC Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
H Where do we report hackers Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
I Hackers have invaded HC shoot ship Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 9
D Hey hackers Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
R Hackers in Warzone (( Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 12
A Hackers Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
X Hackers Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
R hackers General Call of Duty 0
J Epic Hackers General Call of Duty 2
Crazio Don't let hackers ruin your game! Call of Duty Media 2
Carlos David Vonderhaar says Prestige Master Hackers will be dealt with General Call of Duty 0
V Hackers already Huh? General Call of Duty 3
D Is Black Ops clean of hackers? General Call of Duty 7
D How do you report hackers? General Call of Duty 6
TehAwfulWaffle I hope lag compensation is absent General Call of Duty 3
C Fed up of waiting to join a lobby Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
T Destroying an ENTIRE Warzone LOBBY with this weapon! Call of Duty Media 0
O COD Warzone pre-game lobby count down, if you back out, does it count as a loss? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
M Cold War XP LOBBY - Unlimited XP! Camo Lobby (Dark Aether) Best Prices! General Call of Duty 1
K My game is crashing to desktop, in lobby, or in game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
F Infinite lobby searching Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
T Green Bar on side of name at the lobby?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
S Beginner lobby and no variant lobby General Call of Duty 0
S MASTER PRESTIGE LOBBY General Call of Duty 1
S Black Ops 3 Bot Lobby Glitch | Unlimited XP Glitch Tutorial Call of Duty Media 0
monnow Hacked lobby Call of Duty Media 0
Tthizzle88 32. Story Time | Physical Contact w/ Work Customer (MW2 Modded Lobby) Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Walkthrough of Virtual Lobby in CODAW Call of Duty Media 0
N MW2 OPEN TRICKSHOTTING LOBBY OPTIC ATIVA!! PVT MATCH General Call of Duty 0
D Boosting Lobby Clan Chat 2
M Xbox Live XBL Ghosts Jtag modded 10th lobby, Add Soulsurvivor IV Clan Chat 1
U Xbox Live hosting black ops 2 challenge lobby (new patch) Clan Chat 1
N Xbox Live Hosting BO2 Trickshot Lobby! Join it! Clan Chat 0
U MW2 Challenge Lobby, Xbox 360 General Call of Duty 0
D Xbox 360 Challenge Lobby. General Call of Duty 0
P My 5th FREE challenge lobby!!! General Call of Duty 1
A Tu7 Challenge Lobby {FREE} General Call of Duty 1
J MW2 Dummy Lobby!!! General Call of Duty 0
M MW3 free 20th lobby message the GAMERTAG Mr Pakman192 General Call of Duty 1