• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Hackers/Blocked Players

Yankee_LT

Recruit
I'm using a PC in case this is different in any other format. First Hackers/Cheaters. I play mostly multiplayer quick game which has 12/12 or 20/20 players. Now when the match ends I see kill counts of 60-76 of one player during one match. The reason these players have a large kill count is that they keep spawning either the attack helo or the C-130 gunship. I know one can obtain these two killstreaks, but 6-11 times in one match? That's someone cheating. Also, when you block a player and then you see them in a match. How do they appear to you so you know their in the match so you can drop out of the game and forgo the frustration and aggravation of being around that player?

Thank you.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I'm using a PC in case this is different in any other format. First Hackers/Cheaters. I play mostly multiplayer quick game which has 12/12 or 20/20 players. Now when the match ends I see kill counts of 60-76 of one player during one match. The reason these players have a large kill count is that they keep spawning either the attack helo or the C-130 gunship. I know one can obtain these two killstreaks, but 6-11 times in one match? That's someone cheating. Also, when you block a player and then you see them in a match. How do they appear to you so you know their in the match so you can drop out of the game and forgo the frustration and aggravation of being around that player?

Thank you.
Report the player(s). Infinity Ward just sent out a notice on this...
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/InfinityWard/status/1286753054381883393

Yankee_LT

Recruit
Right, I understand that. That's not the issue. Please specifically address my question for clarity. Thank you.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M So Many Hackers Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 13
H Anyone else tired of hackers in warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
D PC hackers...so many Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
R Hackers/cheaters... cronus, zen, max, xim and other crap General Call of Duty 2
E Hackers already. WUT Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Kellomies "TWO HACKERS IS WORSE THAN THAT FUC&**% RIOT SHIELD" (Modern Warfare Warzone) Call of Duty Media 0
Tinklegaming FAMAS RAMPAGE / We were called hackers also Call of Duty Media 0
F Lobby for Xbox and Ps4 only. No pc hackers Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 19
G Hackers in plunder PC Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
H Where do we report hackers Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
I Hackers have invaded HC shoot ship Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 9
D Hey hackers Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
R Hackers in Warzone (( Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 12
A Hackers Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
X Hackers Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
R hackers General Call of Duty 0
J Epic Hackers General Call of Duty 2
Crazio Don't let hackers ruin your game! Call of Duty Media 2
Carlos David Vonderhaar says Prestige Master Hackers will be dealt with General Call of Duty 0
T Hackers Absent from Lobby Leaderboard? General Call of Duty 5
V Hackers already Huh? General Call of Duty 3
D Is Black Ops clean of hackers? General Call of Duty 7
D How do you report hackers? General Call of Duty 6
Yankee_LT Blocked Players Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
Carlos PSA: PC Players playing Zombies on high rounds warning Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 8
Fidelity Esports Multi Looking for EU casual & competitive players (Fidelity Esports) Clan Recruitment 0
TXI_StorM_XC Multi TXI Is Looking For Casual Players To Join A Great Gaming Community Clan Recruitment 0
TXI_StorM_XC Multi TXI Is Looking For Casual Players To Join A Great Gaming Community Clan Chat 0
B Multi Looking for Players to run Warzone with Clan Chat 1
E Multi Inviting all players to "Anarchy" Clan Chat 0
H Will Xbox players ever be able to disable cross play in Warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
DarrowLykos Multi | The Howlers | Looking for players to eastablish a new clan! Clan Recruitment 1
eRaze-Pxnda Multi Looking for active players Clan Recruitment 1
B Multi Looking for Clan/Players Clan Recruitment 4
T Shooting Parachuting Players. Morally Acceptable?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
SeriesSM Xbox Live Looking for Players Clan Recruitment 2
OrderofTriKings Multi Looking for real competitive players Clan Recruitment 0
SP3KTOR PC Looking for grown players! PC Clan Chat 3
WesAtWar PC Looking for some casual players for Cold War and Warzone. Maybe Zombies. Clan Recruitment 4
T Won't match controller vs pc players only? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
B Multi looking for players for a community Clan Chat 0
AGPriest Trial Players Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
H Xbox Live New Clan- NEED ACTIVE PLAYERS Clan Recruitment 1
W PSN 2 UK players looking for active regiment Clan Recruitment 3
J Multi Looking for COD players who are 40 + . Clan Chat 2
G Xbox Live XBOX PLAYERS LOOKING FOR A GOOD DUO (UK) Clan Chat 0
AlwaysBeGaming Multi Looking For Hardcore Game Mode Players And A Clan To Join Clan Chat 3
C Aim assist makes this game unplayable for PC players Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 26
AlwaysBeGaming PSN Looking For Hardcore Game Mode Players And Clan Clan Chat 3
M Warzone Exploits - Endless drop of players in the sky Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0