• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Hackers/Blocked Players

Yankee_LT

Recruit
I'm using a PC in case this is different in any other format. First Hackers/Cheaters. I play mostly multiplayer quick game which has 12/12 or 20/20 players. Now when the match ends I see kill counts of 60-76 of one player during one match. The reason these players have a large kill count is that they keep spawning either the attack helo or the C-130 gunship. I know one can obtain these two killstreaks, but 6-11 times in one match? That's someone cheating. Also, when you block a player and then you see them in a match. How do they appear to you so you know their in the match so you can drop out of the game and forgo the frustration and aggravation of being around that player?

Thank you.

Angels of Death

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I'm using a PC in case this is different in any other format. First Hackers/Cheaters. I play mostly multiplayer quick game which has 12/12 or 20/20 players. Now when the match ends I see kill counts of 60-76 of one player during one match. The reason these players have a large kill count is that they keep spawning either the attack helo or the C-130 gunship. I know one can obtain these two killstreaks, but 6-11 times in one match? That's someone cheating. Also, when you block a player and then you see them in a match. How do they appear to you so you know their in the match so you can drop out of the game and forgo the frustration and aggravation of being around that player?

Thank you.
Report the player(s). Infinity Ward just sent out a notice on this...
View: https://mobile.twitter.com/InfinityWard/status/1286753054381883393

Yankee_LT

Recruit
Right, I understand that. That's not the issue. Please specifically address my question for clarity. Thank you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tinklegaming FAMAS RAMPAGE / We were called hackers also Call of Duty Media 0
F Lobby for Xbox and Ps4 only. No pc hackers Call of Duty: WarZone 19
G Hackers in plunder PC The Lounge 1
H Where do we report hackers Call of Duty: WarZone 9
I Hackers have invaded HC shoot ship Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 9
D Hey hackers Call of Duty: WarZone 0
R Hackers in Warzone (( Call of Duty: WarZone 12
A Hackers Call of Duty: WarZone 2
X Hackers Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
R hackers General Call of Duty 0
J Epic Hackers General Call of Duty 2
Crazio Don't let hackers ruin your game! Call of Duty Media 2
Carlos David Vonderhaar says Prestige Master Hackers will be dealt with General Call of Duty 0
T Hackers Absent from Lobby Leaderboard? General Call of Duty 5
V Hackers already Huh? General Call of Duty 3
D Is Black Ops clean of hackers? General Call of Duty 7
D How do you report hackers? General Call of Duty 6
B Xbox Live Need 1 or more players to complete officer challenge Clan Chat 0
Yankee_LT Blocking Other Players Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Geist-85 Multi Looking for non toxic casual players!!!! Mostly Hardcore TDM Clan Chat 2
seabro PC Phenom COD recruiting warzone players Clan Recruitment 1
C Multi Looking for BR Players Clan Chat 1
S Multi Looking for Warzone Players Clan Recruitment 4
H PSN Looking to add active PS4 players for core multiplayer Clan Chat 0
S PC Looking for players for warzone. US West coast or Vancouver. Clan Recruitment 2
J I made friends with enemy players in Warzone! Call of Duty Media 0
F Will it ever be possible for PC players to disable cross-over? General Call of Duty 10
F Warzone type of players (part 2) Call of Duty Media 0
D LF PS4 clan/players Call of Duty: WarZone 0
I Multi Looking for a clan to get into serious games and get high number kills all players welcome Clan Recruitment 3
M PSN Warzone players wanted Clan Recruitment 2
N Multi Wicked Guerillas recruiting 10 more players Clan Recruitment 1
S Multi Recruting players for CDL team Tryouts Today Clan Recruitment 2
X Multi Cortex is looking for COD players Clan Chat 3
A PSN Seeking team/players for competitive team Clan Recruitment 1
E Players ranking constantly changing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
JARMETGG PSN NSF Esports looking for players Clan Recruitment 0
S PSN Coaches and EU players needed! Clan Recruitment 0
K Multi Team Dominate (DoM) is recruiting players for warzone and mw Clan Recruitment 4
A Can you interact with other players in your team? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
K Cranked mode gives advantage to teams missing players Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
ielitegodzxxx PSN LOOKING FOR PLAYERS FOR A WARZONE SQUAD (ps4) Clan Chat 8
KateeBeexo Multi COD: Recruiting Players for Korruption20 Clan Recruitment 31
I PSN PS4 Guide/Clan looking For Awesome Players COD MODERN WARFARE & Discord Clan Chat 1
T Less players? Call of Duty: WarZone 2
I PSN PS4 Guide/Clan looking For Awesome Players COD MODERN WARFARE & Discord Clan Recruitment 2
P PC Looking for PINOY players Clan or to team up with Clan Recruitment 1
M Multi Looking for Modern Warfare players Clan Chat 0
MurderouS Multi REVERZE GAMING Looking For Experienced Competitive Players Clan Recruitment 0
J PSN • We are looking for experienced players • active people •We are a ps4 guild • mics are optional • if you are not a skilled player Clan Recruitment 0