• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Hackers/cheaters... cronus, zen, max, xim and other crap

ROGERDOGER

Recruit
After reporting tens of pc hackers I finally find out that this whole game as nice as it looks just like the others fps games out there is nothing more than a complete cheat fest on all consoles and PC's alike. Thanks to Cronos zen and max and xim and crap... what's the point of this game ??? Is it to see who can cheat better ?
Maybe it's because I'm older and always prided myself for playing fair... idk guys... I feel the only way to play this game is only with friends that you know in private maps only. Other than that it's pointless. I regret spending money on cold war at this point. Anyone else feel the same?

After reporting tens of pc hackers I finally find out that this whole game as nice as it looks just like the others fps games out there is nothing more than a complete cheat fest on all consoles and PC's alike. Thanks to Cronos zen and max and xim and crap... what's the point of this game ??? Is it to see who can cheat better ?
Maybe it's because I'm older and always prided myself for playing fair... idk guys... I feel the only way to play this game is only with friends that you know in private maps only. Other than that it's pointless. I regret spending money on cold war at this point. Anyone else feel the same?
I totally agree

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
M So Many Hackers Call of Duty: WarZone 1
H Anyone else tired of hackers in warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
D PC hackers...so many Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
E Hackers already. WUT Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Kellomies "TWO HACKERS IS WORSE THAN THAT FUC&**% RIOT SHIELD" (Modern Warfare Warzone) Call of Duty Media 0
Yankee_LT Hackers/Blocked Players Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Tinklegaming FAMAS RAMPAGE / We were called hackers also Call of Duty Media 0
F Lobby for Xbox and Ps4 only. No pc hackers Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 19
G Hackers in plunder PC Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
H Where do we report hackers Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
I Hackers have invaded HC shoot ship Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 9
D Hey hackers Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
R Hackers in Warzone (( Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 12
A Hackers Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
X Hackers Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
R hackers General Call of Duty 0
J Epic Hackers General Call of Duty 2
Crazio Don't let hackers ruin your game! Call of Duty Media 2
Carlos David Vonderhaar says Prestige Master Hackers will be dealt with General Call of Duty 0
T Hackers Absent from Lobby Leaderboard? General Call of Duty 5
V Hackers already Huh? General Call of Duty 3
D Is Black Ops clean of hackers? General Call of Duty 7
D How do you report hackers? General Call of Duty 6
E The cheaters have won Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
M Cheaters/Cronus Zen Users Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
K Cheaters dont get banned ? Call of Duty Media 0
T Warzone Companion App. Identifying And Reporting Cheaters Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Manray17 CHEATERS!!!! STIM GLITCHERS WIN BY STAYING IN THE GAS WHOLE GAME Call of Duty Media 0
M Keep Cheaters with Cheaters Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
F Cheaters duo caught live (86 kills win in quads) Call of Duty Media 1
H To all you cheaters/exploiting/macro using PUNKS. General Call of Duty 1
B Cheaters Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 10
J WINSTREAK FOR WORLD RECORD RUINED BY CHEATERS Call of Duty Media 0
W Cheaters are storming Warzone Call of Duty Media 0
C Can I post cheaters on this fourm? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 15
O Running fast cheaters? General Call of Duty 9
illusen Problems with cheaters in multiplayer mode General Call of Duty 28
B Cronus/strike pack question Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4