• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Hackers

xKelbornx

Recruit
Is there a better way to report someone for hacking in this game besides going through recent players lists and just clicking a button? what if i have proof in video?

init6

Recruit
They are in FULL swing tonight. Not even worth playing atm.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MayhemlikeMe

Recruit
Is there a better way to report someone for hacking in this game besides going through recent players lists and just clicking a button? what if i have proof in video?
I'd venturebto say if you sent the clip to the Dev's you might see a result. But it's doubtful.

NinjaHentai

Recruit
Yes i found a hacker too, when he is in the game of warground and top on the list when in the team that wins. METALL is a eastern player of europe and does this thing, sometimes that his name changes to another name. got aimbot can shoot you trough buildings. now there is a new season pass and he is already almost 155 again... that is only possible without the xp buff is you cheat. so when his name changes that other name is doing all the killing and then for some reason changes back to his other name. i cant make video's since im not in taht industry. im a very old player. ive played the old counterstrike games and in version 1.6 the first hack people appeared and from that its normal to see pc multiplayer pvp shooter hackers. so i know what im talking about. i forgot his other name... something like ixp... something more.
damn i see it in me mind but cant type it. anyways if you see metal in match go hold tab and you see if he uses the double tap name you see it changes a lot. so he kills with the other name i cant remember anymore and then changes to METALL. ow and the weird thing was when that happend in the recent player list you saw 2 different tags... that was rally weird so he uses some advanced hacking. but i have already noticed that this game doesnt really support antihack... because the antihack they use is totally crap... have seen it used in other games too with the same antihack system there were loads of hackers in there too... Battle eye sucks its broken...