• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.
My squad landed at military base. Only to find one squad with us. We got the jump on them and quickly got a squad wipe with no casualties. Out of no where 2 guys got downed and immediately finished. I pushed up above the military base on the hillside above the green tents and watched the other teammate get immediately killed. I laid down behind cover and got immediately triple head shot with three plates on. No kill cam. I still had a gulag chance left but was going to kill myself immediately so I could spectate the guy who killed us. I waited the 3 seconds until my c4 was ready to be used. I tried to throw it down but I got a free redeploy from the gulag. Sounds kinda fishy to me. But that’s my take. Comments appreciated.

ReActor

Recruit
1. I was hiding behind the metal door, as enemy had headshoted me through that door. Watched a replay - he haven`t seen me, but he knew for shure i`ve been there.
2. The guy headshoted my partner through the wooden window at Promenade West, he was tracing his crosshair directly where was the partners head (was seem at the replay). And ofcourse it was impossible to know that my parner was mooving there. So, its sad, but cheaters in Warzone for sure((( Please do something to eleminate the cheaters

Status
Not open for further replies.