• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Happy Unlucky is introducing herself!

Hello, everyone! I am new to the forum, so I would like to introduce myself.

Name: Happy Unlucky, but you guys can call me Lucky, Unlucky, Happy, or Sunshine.
Platform:
Xbox One
Gamer Type: Casual but would love to be pro

Other things to know about me? I love Transformers, and I am 100% an animal person. I also play other games. The genres I enjoy are pretty diverse. The games in my library are Dragon Age, Skyrim, Oblivion, Fable, Killing Floor, Halo, Viva Pinata, Minecraft, Dead By Daylight, and a few others I can't remember right now. I play games on PC too, but my PC is on its last legs so I mainly play on xbox. I am an art and english major in the process of publishing a novella, and I work parttime in the food industry. I do some Call of Duty fanart too. I might post it at some point.

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself! I look forward to knowing you all.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements