• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

hardware requirement

arzoo

Recruit
i want to play cod 4 at full graphic settings.I am upgrading my computer what configuration will best for me keeping price as low as possible.

Woody

Recruit
What is your budget? What is your current configuration? Do you need components such as keyboard/monitor/mouse or are you able to use your existing ones?

Z

Zaki

The game is 2 years old now so a mid range computer by todays standards should play it well.

Recommended Specs
CPU: 2.4 GHz dual core or better
RAM: 1G for XP; 2G for Vista
Hard Drive: 8GB of free space
Video card: 3.0 Shader Support recommended. Nvidia Geforce 7800 or better or ATI Radeon X1800 or better

RAM is so cheap you may as well get 4GB. Think ahead to future games though it might make sense to spend a bit more now and keep you going for a year or two. Don't forget MW2!

Seeing that you are looking to upgrade your PC I would suggest that you upgrade it properly so that you don't have to upgrade it from time to time, atleast for the next 3 years.
Here is the configuration I am currently running. COD 5 runs perfectly at full graphic settings so I don't see any reason why COD 4 should have a problem.

Intel Core 2 Duo T9600 2.4 Ghz (6 MB Cache, 1066 Mhz FSB)
Window XP Service Pack 3
6 GB Dual Channel DDR3 at 1066 Mhz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX260M 1 GB

This above configuration will probably solve your problems till 2011 although it will be hard for you to get it with windows XP. You can consider downgrading the RAM or the processor if you are running short on cash or do what I do and save money on the keyboard, mouse and monitor by using your old ones as long as they are good. You can also buy a hard disk with less storage if you don't plan to do much except play games although that doesn't save you much.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements