• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

has anyone else had this issue with cod?

Angels of Death

DRazor

Recruit
Yes on warzone the game is bugged i guess.
Getting loads of feed that cod is stuttering and it is unplayable

Packet loss due to the load. Everyone's at home playing now since there is nothing else to do. Play during off hours and see if this fixes the issue.

Playing during off hours did not help, guess the game doesnt want me to play it tbh
Sorry to hear it's not working out for you. At least for me playing during the least populated times helped out alot. Hopefully something in the next update will smooth this out for you. Stay strong.

DRazor

Recruit
Sorry to hear it's not working out for you. At least for me playing during the least populated times helped out alot. Hopefully something in the next update will smooth this out for you. Stay strong.
Its okay thanks for the help though, maybe my pc cant run it or something. Had that problem jn watch dogs 2 but lowering my graphics by a small bit helped. It seems like theres no change in warzone even after changing my settings to lower. I will let u all know if i find a fix! Thanks for the help again.

DRazor

Recruit
Would you be able to give me your opinion if i give you my pc stats?

Would you be able to give me your opinion if i give you my pc stats?
Generally if you need an opinion on you PC stats, you're either running under required of barely on par. If you're talking about the latency of the network, I can't help with that. Feel free to post up if you would like however.

DRazor

Recruit
As much as I understand in PC's and games my PC should be well fit to run it. I just wanna make sure as it seems like you know more than I do. What do u think, are these stats enough to run it even on low? I personally think they are.

Attachments

DRazor

Recruit
As much as I understand in PC's and games my PC should be well fit to run it. I just wanna make sure as it seems like you know more than I do. What do u think, are these stats enough to run it even on low? I personally think they are.
Unless it could be that my graphics is integrated :/ .

You're running bare minimum RAM but you also have a dedicated graphics card that helps with that. I would still boost it to 16GB and the processor is fine. I would go higher, but it works. You should be solid otherwise.

DRazor

Recruit
You're running bare minimum RAM but you also have a dedicated graphics card that helps with that. I would still boost it to 16GB and the processor is fine. I would go higher, but it works. You should be solid otherwise.
I agree. Thanks alot! I appreciate your help.
:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
PresidentPajamaPants PSN Looking to start or find a sniper clan! Anyone who has one or wants to create one message or comment Clan Recruitment 0
street_kingz340 has anyone preordered mw3 yet? General Call of Duty 5
M Has anyone got CoD2 General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Which weapon has ACOG? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
DizzyDemon Something has been bugging me about CoD characters. General Call of Duty 2
T Has Aim Assist Been Tweaked Downward?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
S Spawning near the end of match has to stop!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
VelocityxApe racism has to stop!! watch!!! Call of Duty Media 0
Wiseowl Spawning near the end of match has to stop! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
F Solo mode has more of a survival vibe Call of Duty Media 0
A This whole game has increasingly become a bruh moment. Call of Duty: WarZone 6
A Renetti has a Merc Foregrip Attachement? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
D WARZONE CHEATING HAS GONE TOO FAR Call of Duty: WarZone 2
M This game has some of the WORST audio I have ever dealt with Call of Duty: WarZone 5
C WarZone has people using hacks Call of Duty: WarZone 8
T Battle Royale Has Solo Mode Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
L Has anybody heard this while playing warzone? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
Carlos CoDForums now has Streams! CoDForums Announcements 0
C Why can't I play after 50% has been downloaded Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
CODForums CarlosX360 has been playing Black Ops since the beginning Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Black Ops 4 has a new marketing strategy: You. General Call of Duty 2
Carlos Black Ops Zombies has three different stories from the get-go Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. has acquired CODBlackOps4Forum! CoDForums Announcements 0
C One thing that has always been missing in CoD and I think would be cool if it was inc General Call of Duty 2
I Why does Ali A has 8 million subscribers? Call of Duty Media 0
I Why does Ali A has 8 million subscribers? Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. has acquired Infinite Warfare Forums! CoDForums Announcements 0
Carlos CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. has acquired CODForum! CoDForums Announcements 2
D looking for a clan on xbox 1 who has a youtube channal and uploads weekly or monthly Clan Chat 0
A Agil3 Assassin has arrived The Lobby 0
A Agil3 Assassin has arrived The Lobby 1
Carlos CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. has acquired Black Ops 3 Forum! CoDForums Announcements 1
Cheetahkit The Canadian Rebelz has Openings For A Few Good Members General Call of Duty 0
KhaosKid21 Who has the rarest guns General Call of Duty 0
WhoIsDo The Bal-27 has been nerfed a TON General Call of Duty 8
dinomarino1 What has been killing the COD series over the past few years? General Call of Duty 19
Servace Which system has the most competitive players? General Call of Duty 16
Larrel94 Do you like what Call of Duty has become? General Call of Duty 31
WhoIsDo Advanced Warfare has a "speed-reload" option that loses ammo General Call of Duty 8
Carlos Advanced Warfare has some story elements not done in films General Call of Duty 0
Z Trident Gaming - The Wait Has Ended Video Games 0
kamy black ops 2 has went down the drain General Call of Duty 7
MidnightEagle11 what game has the better multiplayer General Call of Duty 6
Carlos Zombie Rezurrection has been taken over by Zombie Authority General Call of Duty 0
S What multiplayer map has the most/best secret spots? General Call of Duty 2
Carlos New Call of Duty has a “massive scale.” General Call of Duty 0
Carlos CarlosX360 Co. Ltd. has acquired CODForums! CoDForums Announcements 2
L Trying to figure out how to get Glacial Polish blueprint, either buy or unlock, can anyone help. General Call of Duty 1
Sainted1 Does anyone here enjoy realism mode? Call of Duty Media 1
L Disconnecting from Gunfight Tournaments - anyone else experiencing this? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0