• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Have to accept license agreement every single time

Hello,

Since the game was released last year I have had an annoying problem where every single time I start up the game I have to accept the license agreement, set the brightness, choose my user name, choose to enable to disable the graphic content filter, etc.

It's a minor nuisance but please God help me.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Hello,

Since the game was released last year I have had an annoying problem where every single time I start up the game I have to accept the license agreement, set the brightness, choose my user name, choose to enable to disable the graphic content filter, etc.

It's a minor nuisance but please God help me.
You have to agree to the license. I think the Activision server doesn't recognize you as "agree," so you're seeing this prompt come up.

Either that or your system isn't "saving" the options you set.

Yeah definitely the settings not saving. Not sure why. I even set the "no intro" option in the menu but the intro always plays as well

Like CODForums!

Advertisements