• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Having a few glitches on the keyboard.....

It happens when I try to launch a UAV and try to switch weapons. To launch a UAV I picked up, I press 3, which sometimes it shows my arm come up but do nothing and I have to press it again.
Same thing when I try to switch weapons using the mouse wheel. I shows the gun start to switch but then stay on the same weapon, Gets me killed a lot when in a firefight.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
O Anyone else having Black Ops shut off their XBOX? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
F Having fun in trios Call of Duty Media 0
F Having fun with Bertha and Vectorial in Duos (got ressed 3 times) Call of Duty Media 0
G Banned for 4 days on call of duty for having a racist name. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
T Anyone Else Having Trouble Joining A Match??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 14
R Anyone on xbox one x having the memory error m 13-71 still pop up as well as must be sign in to xbox live ? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
Send-A-Salami Anyone else having an issue with Gamertag or PS name showing up as Anon? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
King Mustard Fed up of having to press F to skip, each time I die Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
I Is anybody else having this same promblem ? (Please gets Treyarch's attention) General Call of Duty 3
C having no luck loading cod heros on my kindle The Lobby 0
KernelClamjuice Anyone else having problems finding MOuntain Dew/Doritos Codes? General Call of Duty 4
M Multi Are there many CoD Gamers in the Boston area? I'm considering having a LAN event Clan Chat 1
Tthizzle88 Having Fun In Kill Confirmed! Call of Duty Media 0
Admshumaker [Suggestions for the next COD] Being Able to Test any CAC Without Having to go Into a Game General Call of Duty 0
B We having server problems? General Call of Duty 0
R Few things I did to raise my K/D Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M Modern Warfare PC glitching every few seconds bug Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 33
L Missing all hits after a few first ones? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
I Just got MW. Confused about a few things Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
I Multi illmatic Clan recruiting a select few to join the IMT family Clan Recruitment 1
C I got my first nuclear a few days - let me know what you guys think of the gameplay :) Call of Duty Media 0
GcpMC My First Sniping Clip a few games on. Call of Duty Media 0
G [PSN] Oldtimer looking for a EU clan or a few team mates to build a team around Clan Chat 0
A A few of my videos Call of Duty Media 0
B Dropped a Few 100 BOMBS.... Call of Duty Media 0
Cheetahkit The Canadian Rebelz has Openings For A Few Good Members General Call of Duty 0
dinomarino1 What has been killing the COD series over the past few years? General Call of Duty 19
Holycowitsellis A few Questions From a n00b General Call of Duty 1
Thatguy1232123 Just a few Ideas Completed Suggestions 8
W MW:R A few good men... General Call of Duty 0
J A few minor updates... CoDForums Announcements 1
G weird graphical glitches in zombie outbreak Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
R Glitches General Call of Duty 0
J Modern Warfare Glitches Call of Duty Media 0
L Movement glitches in game after last update (W stops working etc) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Y Bad Graphics glitches on PC (pics inside) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
T Tactical Glitches To Take Advantage Of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
J WW2 Zombie Glitches: Solo Pile Up Glitch - The Darkest Shore (After Patch) Call of Duty Media 0
J CALL OF DUTY WW2 Zombie Pile Up Glitches (Working) Call of Duty Media 0
ITzTheGhost-_- Advanced warfare glitches Call of Duty Media 0
ITzTheGhost-_- Some of the best glitches Call of Duty Media 0
S AW GLITCHES Call of Duty Media 0
ITzTheGhost-_- Advanced Warfare best glitches Call of Duty Media 0
Grim So my digital pre order glitches, and I now have to restart my install... General Call of Duty 1
O hello guys i have a youtube i do glitches Call of Duty Media 0
V All MW3 Terminal Glitches Call of Duty Media 0