• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Hear me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sicsyde

Recruit
Good evening COD community. I've decided to post something on here,hoping to actually find someone who doesn't have the mentality of an 8 year old. I'm a returning player. MW remake is a lot of fun. I'm just enjoying the game. I've played BO 2 3 MW 1 2 3 and I have no shame in admitting, I'm not good. Not even close. I have my good matches and bad ones like everyone else. And it can be frustrating and back during MW2 I did rage a lot. It was from losing or getting pummeled into the ground. Beating me in COD is no achievement. But recently I went 9/21 yup garbage I did awful. A few times being caught in a spawn trap, its nothing new in any FPS. I accept I did terrible it happens. I like COD and I would like to get better at it. But when you run into people who want to keep that MW2 vibe alive it gets old really quick. I get being competitive and I say bring it. If I fail oh well. I've been told to kill myself more times than I can count. I don't find it funny its incredibly stupid. Because if I were to judge the entire community off the streamers, trolls and griefers then this community is an absolute dumpster fire.Even in a competitive sportsmanship is never a bad thing. Those of you who tear it up in every match you weren't always that good. Blocking them solves nothing. I just want to know IS there a good side to this community? I haven't seen it. Go ahead and make fun of me for posting this. I'm tired of wasting my money only to deal with this childish nonsense. If people acted the way to do on COD during stand up arcade days, you'd be banned from said establishment if you didn't get your teeth kicked in.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
There are good people and bad people on Call of Duty. This community, CoDForums.com? Friendly. I expect it to be so.

And I hate to break it to you, but at the arcades, people can either be nice or be a bunch of losers. I had that in my high school days. In fact, I remember at the peak Street Fighter II days, I was playing another player, the asshole was trying to be snarky with his moves just to win. I got mad and slammed the arcade. I can take a loss (I even lost to my classmate in high school who'd always had to be an ass, it was surprisingly cordial), but this person was trying to piss me off.

There's a good side to Call of Duty. Just yesterday, I got Juggernaut for the first time in 2019's Modern Warfare, and I asked the lobby to help out w/ waiting for it to drop - everyone converged at the Juggernaut and helped me stay alive. When I got it, I was on a triple kill before the match ended. :)

Battle Royale in Warzone is a mixed bag: Good players, helpful people telling you tips, callouts of enemy locations, buy you back in, etc. Warzone brought the community together like communiy of COD4 did in the early days. Some want to communicate - my brother and I was in a lobby with this dude, and this is when COVID 19 was growing in awareness, started to cause panic buys of toilet paper, started to cause school and college closures - he was trying to give ideas about how we should be combating COVID 19. It was cool, it restored my faith in the community.

That's not to say Warzone is perfect, without flaws. In fact, there are more non-mic players, more people being a bunch of idiots, ungrateful, unhelpful piece of crap players, etc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements