• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Hello All

zEvArAnO

Recruit
Hello to all CoD Fans. I am Eli (zEvArAnO) I am a huge gamer, and a big COD fan.. decided to join the forums around to have fun and talk with some CoD fans like myself.

Xbox360 Gamertag: zEvArAnO

CODForums

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Eli, nice to have you with us. I'll try and have a game or two with you on Live if i get a chance and you're online when i am:)

Hey welcome to the boards :D. Do you have any games on PC like counter strike source or cod4/5? I don't have an xbox at the moment but can definately roll you on PC ;). Let me know buddy, have fun!

zEvArAnO

Recruit
haha... rolling me on a PC you wish pal. I used to have Counter Strike: 1.6, CZ,Source... I gave my account yo my friend. But sure... If you plan on getting a xbox360.. I would love to play with you.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements