• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Hello everyone

gh0st233

Recruit
Hey everyone, I am Gh0st233. I found this forum and figured I could join, since I have nothing to do in my free-time. I have played all the CoD games up until Black Ops 2. I haven't played Ghosts or Advanced Warfare. My favorites are Call of Duty 4, World at War and Modern Warfare 2. But I liked Call of Duty 2 a lot, as well. I played these games a lot, especially in multi-player, like most of us do. I haven't completed the MW3 or Black Ops 2 campaign, but I plan to do it some time in the future. I didn't get Ghosts or AW because it needs 6 GB of RAM, and I only have 4 GB. Just a little introduction.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements