• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Help - Warzone Account Banned Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

farbie

Recruit
Hi all. My PC was hacked a while back and I got my Warzone account banned. In the attached image, I have a picture of the blizzard launcher (I play PC) which shows that I have my account banned. I submitted a ticket to blizzard, and they said that this is something they cannot handle, and I must contact activision support instead. When I tried to submit a ticket to activison, the website said that I had no bans on my account to appeal. Any way I can directly contact activision support, without the need of navigating the website support interface, or a fix to this? Thanks for the help!

1660356186480.png1660356257769.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
P Warzone 2.0 Help with Warzone 2 on PC Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 6
O Warzone Please help | Warzone lags and stutters a lot after new update Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
4 Warzone HELP | Freezes and lags in Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
F Warzone Please help!! Warzone wont launch Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
T Warzone Warzone unplayable in 240hz? Help needed! TIA Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
F Warzone Warzone PC Crash _ Fatal Error - PLS HELP Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
J Warzone Need help! Warzone Xbox problems Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
T Warzone Warzone keeps crashing no errors, just freeze and crash, nothing works please help. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
R Warzone [Help] Recommended NVIDIA Control Panel and COD:Warzone Settings. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
R Warzone Warzone Bunker 11 Help. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Y Multi Call Of Duty Warzone *help* Clan Chat 0
A Multi Can anyone help me with Warzone? Clan Chat 0
B Warzone Flashing Lights On Screen - Cannot Play Warzone - HELP Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Doomrider DMZ M13 Help? Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 2
J DMZ Help unlocking M13B Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 2
L Help me, please! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
B Warzone HELP! Private match Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M pls help me fix this bug that annoys me 2 days now Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
H Important, help me! General Call of Duty 0
T Warzone Need help Game wont load after patch on battle.net my PC just freezes Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
T Help with reticles (and sights) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
S PLEASE HELP General Call of Duty 0
S Please Help with Fatal error Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
D Help raise money to buy a computer The Lounge 0
G Multi Need some players to help with mauer der toten Easter egg Clan Chat 1
M Neeeed help with BO 4 fatal errors PC. General Call of Duty 0
Z Warzone I really need help with this Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S Warzone Hellish lag/glitch. Please HELP Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
S I keep losing connection on PS4 Pro, please help Call of Duty: Vanguard 3
P Warzone Help Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
La.Muneca187 Need help Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
B Warzone Need help on pc Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
L Help Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
P Need Help: Game Error Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
S HELP PLEASE OMG I HATE THIS Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 14
B Warzone voice chat help needed Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S Help with playing campaign offline Call of Duty: Vanguard 2
F Warzone Aiming bug, please help! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G help with cold war graphics/fps Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
M Warzone Cant buy COD points through Battle.net? says account not authorized? Help? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
S Vanguard keeps crashing/freezing please help Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
S Warzone HELP PLEASE!! Phone Number log-in issue Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
M Warzone Please Help Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
G HELP - Moderate Nat Type Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
G HELP - Objective Callouts Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
G HELP - Domination Capture Bar Blocks Screen Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
KeyboardDemon PC Troubleshooting help: Read this First Technology 0
K Warzone HELP - Only allows me to play one first game then gets stuck Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Z HELP PLEASE Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
K Help! New to COD used wrong email address Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3