1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Help with Bloodthirsties for snipers

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 3' started by Puttar Don, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Puttar Don

Puttar Don Recruit

Can someone help me with the bloodthirsties for PO6 Locus and SVG. I just suck at sniping. Tried every single game mode and perks and tried camping. But I can't do them. Help would be appreciated. (BO3 ps4)

2. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

Sniping in BO3 sucks, period. There not many maps that use snipers in a good way.

3. Puttar Don

Puttar Don Recruit

Exactly. And when I do camp there's always flanker putting me under pressure and I miss the shot because I'm so bad at sniping. Got the Drakon in gold but just can't get these bloodthirsties for the other 3 snipers

4. ChronicGamingTeam

Visit my Facebook or Instagram Page @ChronicGamingTeam, and send me a pm! I have some Tips!

5. Puttar Don

Puttar Don Recruit

It's fine. Even though I suck at sniping I actually got bloodthirsties for the snipers done using my method. My method was to try and snipes 2 people who are not jumping around. Then try to stay indoors in the maps with houses. And what I did was use 2 concussions and heat wave to hit the enemy with the sniper itself like a knife. I'm surprised hitting them with the weapon butt actually worked but made it so much easier for me :)