• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Hi Looking for Clan I have 2.0+KD

HELLBENT

Recruit
Hey man join us. Normally at least one of us on. Download the call of duty app on your phone and join our Squad. The name is Freedom Stick. Join us and from there you can add us all as friends. We are 3rd in our division right now.

Hello. I am here to Represent Merciless Pros Network or MPN for
short. we are a gaming community based around a family and
Professional Atmosphere with the ability to rank up in a squad
setting. We have around 57 members in our Modern Warfare Squad and
would love to have you join us. We have players that use all 3
systems, PS4, Xbox One and PC. We have nightly game nights as well
as weekly meetings to basically get to know eachother as well as
give information to everyone about changes in the squad. We
welcome anyone on any console to join us and check us out. If you
are interested in joining, please reach out at MPNLive.net. If you
do decide to join us, please let them know MPN Pand3mic sent you.
Hope to see you there! My gamertag for Xbox is MPN Pand3mic, my
SN ID is MPN_Pand3mic. Feel free to reach out to me personally
and i can get you set up if you are interested.

Hey what’s up? I’m here with Reapers Nation. Spots are open for Pros and those that want to relax. Most of us have families so sometimes we really don’t except people to be on everyday. We have been the number #1 clan on Modern Warfare for 2weeks in a row. This clan is respectively run by veterans and civilians. We Support the Troops 100%. We also have random events where some of our squads run a custom match to spend time with each other and get to know one another or to teach each other about spots, weapons, maps, and other game plays. We also have a ranking system; this helps us run our clan smoothly. The higher your rank is the more you get out of our clan. We also do random giveaways because why not?? Lol We are on Xbox, Ps4, and pc. We are also featured on the call of duty mobile app for those that love to play on the go or in between classes. I’m looking for those that want to help make the clan better and that wants a gaming family. Our clan welcomes people that play any type of game whether its COD, Fortnite, Tom Clancy, or even Destiny 2. We support our clan members on game play and outside of game play. We want everyone to feel welcomed and at home with our clan, so we really strive to make it feel that way. We also support Streamers, I myself am I streamer and know how hard it is to get an audience, so we usually take the time and help you have a spotlight on our group page on social media and discord. If you are interested let me know or add me on Xbox @BabyDollReaper. We are also on Fb @ReapersNation. Let Us know, we are excited to meet new people.

Respectfully,
BabyDollReaper.

JAY505W

Recruit
Hi Looking for a clan. I have a 2.0+ Kd and I'm level 125. Always grinding but tough playing solo. HMU
What up man? I'm part of the PNX Legends Clan. We're a fairly new clan looking to add some players. We do play competitively and participate in tournaments. We like to have fun and keep grinding to get better. If you're interested in joining add me. My gamer tag is JAY505W. Send me a message and we can get you into a tryout asap. Thanks!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements