• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

High latency and lag

lebis94

Recruit
Hello,

Recently I started playing Warzone and honestly it is sometimes unplayable, as I'm getting latency spikes wich results in serious lag. In terms of hardware performance, the game runs like a charm with stable 60+FPS, no frame drops, but I have an average latency of 90-120ms. My network speed is 40Mbit/s and Speedtest shows my ping as 20ms. I have never experienced such issues with other online games - LOL, DOTA, Star wars Battlefront etc. Could anyone have Ideas why is my latency so high? Maybe it's because of my physical location? I live in Latvia. I was also thinking maybe it's router fault but I'm using wired connection to pc. I have tried updating network adapter drivers, also changed my DNS servers as some suggested. I have to say I'm quite dissappointed... Any advice would be appreciated

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JetskjiOnTwitch How to get HIGH KILLS in DIAMOND LOBBIES Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch How To Get High Kills and WIN in WARZONE! SOLO! Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch How To Get High Kills Games in Warzone Call of Duty Media 1
JetskjiOnTwitch 24 KILL SOLO WIN in Warzone! High Kill Gameplay Call of Duty Media 1
SamimSupreme Warzone Asus TUF RTX 3080 with Ryzen 9 3900x Benchmarks 1080p and 1440p on High and Low Settings Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch High Kill Solos! 21 BOMB! Tips, Tricks and Death Chats Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch Tips and Tricks For HIGH KILLS IN WARZONE Call of Duty Media 0
S Game not working and lagging on high end pc, how to fix? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Wiseowl High alert Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
pumpknot HIGH KILL WARZONE GAME PLAY! Call of Duty Media 0
T Ping high at evening Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
C High FPS 120+ no drops but gameplay stutters Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
I Multi Looking for a clan to get into serious games and get high number kills all players welcome Clan Recruitment 6
pumpknot DONE WITH FINALS STREAM! Warzone High Kill Games! Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot High Kill Warzone Stream! Call of Duty Media 0
RK_S1N1STER Xbox Live Recruiting High Skill players. Clan Recruitment 1
D Xbox Live High Caliber Gaming recruiting 18+ with mic Clan Recruitment 1
K PSN Fly High Never Die [FHND] Recruitment Clan Recruitment 0
O High ratios on hardcore team deathmatch - learn how to play Call of Duty Media 0
Etho Gc UMG Team - Looking for 6 high level players [XBL] Clan Chat 0
X Looking for good clan members for high kill games Clan Chat 0
K how do you get to a high zombie round in aw? General Call of Duty 1
Tthizzle88 20. Story Time | What Happened at The Senior Year Picnic: High School Seniors Call of Duty Media 0
X New zombies channel- high round and speedruns Call of Duty Media 0
NinjaGamer836 Black Ops 2 MP7 BEST CLASS SET UP (High Scorestreak class!!!) Call of Duty Media 2
xIgNiTex PSN Recruiting Teammates for BO2 Die Rise High Maintenence (Richtofen) Clan Chat 0
L **Exploit** play with your eyes closed get to high rounds Buried C.O.D. Zombies General Call of Duty 0
Crahftify Mob of the Dead High Round Strategy Call of Duty Media 0
C Need Help Getting a High Kd Well Check This Out..... Call of Duty Media 0
K High Quality Youtube channel Call of Duty Media 0
xIMIatty What would you rather see on youtube. High K:D/Moab? Call of Duty Media 0
C How do you get the Mile High Club achievement? General Call of Duty 1
K latency spike on warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
N Lag/Latency/Peaker's Advantage/Fog of War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
P teleporting back without latency drop, help Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
C Latency Issue Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
L Warzone low FPS and lag Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
K K&M input lag and stuttering Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
S LAG RED TRIANGLE Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B graphics and lag when i shoot people. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
D Hella Lag Spikes Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Yankee_LT Impossible Lag Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Yankee_LT Lag/Lag Spikes Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
S Lag based off time Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B Any theories on these lag spikes?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
H the hell with the LAG??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 14
C Constant stuttering and lag Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0