• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Hit point to kill vs down . i am trying to figure out how many hit points does ot take to down an opponent and then kill that downed opposed

CMCFLYYY

Recruit
The answer is "way too effing many". Downed opponents have WAY too much hp in this game - I'm pretty sure I've seen ExclusiveAce say that they have 200hp, which is the equivalent of full hp plus 2 plates. Downed players are supposed to be "near death", yet somehow they can survive a C4 explosion or 2 body shots from a 50cal sniper rifle. Literally, stupid.

Players take 11-14 A/R hits to down at longer ranges, then they are "invincible" while transitioning to the downed state, meaning you waste even more shots hitting them while they fall to the ground, then they take another 8-10 shots while downed to finish them off. You might need to "hit" a target 20-25 times just to fully kill them. With 50% accuracy, it takes roughly 50+ shots to fully kill a target at longer ranges. Absurd.

well I agree in general but the hp stats I have read say each plate is 50 hp and the person is 100 .so a fully armoured person is 250 hp . you are saying a downed opponent is 100 hp more ? so 350 to kill .? but a headshot is instant death from a few sniper rifles .? am confused lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zMrLegacyz The KING of RANDOM THROWING KNIVES in MODERN WARFARE, I hit WAAAAY too many of these Call of Duty Media 0
SamimSupreme When you hit that "state of flow" Call of Duty Media 1
zMrLegacyz So I hit my first TRIPLE COLLATERAL and another TRICKSHOT on MODERN WARFARE...and I got a FACECAM!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I just hit another NASTY TRICKSHOT while playing MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I can't BELIEVE I hit these SHOTS while playing SEARCH AND DESTROY on MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 1
zMrLegacyz MODERN WARFARE SEASON 4 just released, and I've already hit a RANDOM THROWING KNIFE on SCRAPYARD!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I actually hit a nice TRICKSHOT in game on MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
0 Found COD Warzone Cheats / Aimbot, Crosshair, Wallhack, Speed/Jump Hack, 1 Hit 1 Kill Call of Duty: WarZone 1
W Hit detection Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
H Hit detection Call of Duty: WarZone 28
H HIT DETECTION IS SCREWED Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
S Xbox Live Creating a clan , looking for everyday gamers and youtubers. Hit me up. K/d ratio must be 1.28 & up Clan Chat 0
WhoIsDo Hit boxes on ghillie suits General Call of Duty 2
StreamRiot StreamRiot [BETA] just hit! Watch Multiple Live Streams on One Screen Video Games 0
A lag comp/hit detection General Call of Duty 3
G No hit marker noises..... again? General Call of Duty 2
R Sweet must see edit, show love, hit me up, i'll show it back.. Call of Duty Media 0
Wiseowl What is the point in choosing Coalition or Allegiance? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
S Cod point giveaway on my youtube Call of Duty Media 2
R PSN Looking For GB, Tourney and pro point players Clan Recruitment 0
P PSN Point of No Return Gaming (Laid Back) Clan Recruitment 0
Carlos What's the point of Field Operations? General Call of Duty 4
Tthizzle88 NBA 2k13 "50+ Point Game" (MyPlayer) | Practice Makes Better Video Games 0
Ohh Aspire Xbox Live Clan Recruitment & 1600 Microsoft Point Give-Away! Clan Recruitment 1
Ohh Aspire Xbox Live Clan RECRUITING! (1600 Microsoft Point Give-Away!) Clan Chat 0
kMOB 4 Kill Team Wipe Call of Duty Media 0
Manray17 20 KILL GAMEPLAY - WARZONE DUOS WITH BROTHER Call of Duty Media 1
overflowcod 20 kill s&d game Call of Duty Media 1
T WTF Lost My Kill Streaks After Death Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
kMOB Semtex Grenade Victory Kill Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot HIGH KILL WARZONE GAME PLAY! Call of Duty Media 0
VelocityxApe 102 kill gameplay (Road to Damascus) Call of Duty Media 0
G Warzone: How to take rare (blue) weapon to kill if not shown in inventory Call of Duty: WarZone 0
kMOB 3 Kill Team Wipe Call of Duty Media 0
kMOB 3 Kill Team Wipe Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot WARZONE STREAM! *20 KILL GAMER* Call of Duty Media 0
U ONE SHOT ONE KILL! MOST OVERPOWERED SHOTGUN CLASS AFTER PATCH 1.20 Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot DONE WITH FINALS STREAM! Warzone High Kill Games! Call of Duty Media 0
C Kill of the month? Call of Duty Media 0
F CoD Warzone Solos - Kill Through a Wall Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot High Kill Warzone Stream! Call of Duty Media 0
S Kill streaks Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
K WTF!! A CHEAT GUIDE FOR MAX KILL STREAK General Call of Duty 1
nuked 15 KILL WARZONE WIN! Call of Duty Media 2
F TDM 85 | 30 Kills with a Hexa-Kill Call of Duty Media 0
JusZenTFN 9 KILL SOLO.... AGAIN. I'M GONNA GET 10 SOON! Call of Duty Media 2
KH98 Come And Check Me Out Killing Kill Confirmed On Black Ops 4 Call of Duty Media 0
D 42 kill game! Call of Duty Media 0
J Insane 26 Kill TDM Gameplay Call of Duty Media 1
C Did Mason kill JFK? General Call of Duty 1