• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Holiday event / Krampus

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgud

Recruit
Please, whoever thought that Krampus is a good idea, send me his or her address so I can write an angry letter.
We all know why right?

Can someone tell me when this carp is ending? ty

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Please, whoever thought that Krampus is a good idea, send me his or her address so I can write an angry letter.
We all know why right?

Can someone tell me when this carp is ending? ty
Please don't incite violence towards developers, bro. If you just want to complain go to www.activision.com or www.callofduty.com

Main developers are: www.infinityward.com for Modern Warfare. www.treyarch.com for Black Ops. www.sledgehammergames.com for WW2 games (WWII, and Vanguard). www.ravensoftware.com for Warzone.

Lone Wolf

Recruit
Well, Kramp-ass was a bad idea no doubt about that. I've lost my top ten position in the game many a time having to battle with someone that cannot be beaten. That isn't fair and Krampus should never have been put in the game.

mrgud

Recruit
Please don't incite violence towards developers, bro. If you just want to complain go to www.activision.com or www.callofduty.com

Main developers are: www.infinityward.com for Modern Warfare. www.treyarch.com for Black Ops. www.sledgehammergames.com for WW2 games (WWII, and Vanguard). www.ravensoftware.com for Warzone.
Ppl aren't able to recognize joke or sarcasm lately.

I just think it's terrible idea, to put something in game, that can ruin your game, and we as pmlayers can't control it. It doesn't have anything with players skill, it can ruin the game even to the best of us by spawning the freaking Crapus in a middle of the fight with angry oponents who will, ofcourse, always take an advantage of it. It's not even funny.

Well, Kramp-ass was a bad idea no doubt about that. I've lost my top ten position in the game many a time having to battle with someone that cannot be beaten. That isn't fair and Krampus should never have been put in the game.
Word!

Status
Not open for further replies.