• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.
Nov 24, 2016
HoPe Clan was established over two years ago. We take pride in being a place where members can have fun and also be in a competitive environment. Currently, a lot of our members have been switching over to different games, Overwatch, Battlefield, Halo, etc. and we are looking to take in new members from the CoD community

We are currently looking for feeders, trickshotters, reg. gunners, and editors. The only requirements are that if you are a reg. gunner, your kd must at least be a 1.00, you also must be willing to change your gamertag when you have the opportunity, and you MUST stay active. If at any point you are going to be inactive message a leader.

If you are interested in joining, message me back, or contact me through Xbox.

XBL: HoPe Discovers
YouTube (personal): HoPe Discovers
Our New YouTube: HoPe Clan Gaming

Nov 24, 2016
As of recently, I haven't liked the direction of my clan.. so me and my co-leader, HoPe Demons, have completely cleared house and started fresh.. we cleared the roster.. and we're looking for new, decent, active members. We're looking for Feeders, and Trickshotters: to hit clips for montages (YT: HoPe Discovers/ HoPe Clan Gaming) we're also looking for editors to help with those montages, we have 1 on the roster still.. but I don't want the load to only fall on him. And we're also looking for Reg Gunners/ Pub Stompers. If you are interested hit me up on XBox: HoPe Discovers. Or hit up my co-leader, HoPe Demons. We play all cod games, it doesn't matter what you play, as long as your still staying active and contributing to teamtages. Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to view this.

Nov 24, 2016
HoPe Clan is recruiting. Over the last month HoPe Clan made the decision to completely clear out its roster due to inactivity and things like that, we basically felt like we wanted to start from scratch because we didn't like the direction the clan was heading in. We basically do it all, and we are looking for all different types of players. I will leave some guidelines down below on any information we would need to let you into the clan.
* What we are looking for - Honestly everything, Feeders, Trickshotters, Reg Gunners, Editors, Designers, Content Creators, just about anything.
* Minimum KD - If you are a sniper, we only take sniper accuracy into account, and for reg gunners a minimum KD of a 0.80 is set as of right now.
* Will I have to change my gamertag? - Yes, eventually your gamertag will have to be changed, we give our new members a one month timeframe to do so.
* Anything Else? - Although it's not a requirement to have a YouTube Channel that you upload to, we do require that if you have a YouTube, even if it's not being uploaded to, for it to at least be changed to your gamertag.
* How To Contact Me - If you are interested in being a part of this clan, you can text me back from the forums, or you can message me on Xbox at HoPe Discovers, or on YouTube at HoPe Discovers.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements