• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

How big is your Steam library?

kubikill

Recruit
I have, like, 550 games in my library, and I've beaten only around 20% of it. Seriously, I keep getting new games faster than I can play them.

Angels of Death

DizzyDemon

Recruit
It manages to be too big and not big enough...Schrodinger's steam account
Yeah, I think this sums it up for me, I want more games as I never want to play any of the 200 titles I have, but when I add games I don't play them to the end, I'll get so far and then want to play something different, either that or I'll be suckered into buying a Humble Bundle because it's for charity and not play them.

I think I have completed around 40 games, though it's worth noting that games like CS:Go are not games we can complete and I think I have a fair amount of games like that.

cheapskate? i only have around 40 but my pc is relatively new so. and i dont play on steam most of the time
Steam made things easy in the beginning, it was a one-stop-shop for all things relating to games, but then EA and Ubisoft decided they wanted their own stores and now I have to install launchers with shops for so many different games and don't like the fragmentation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pumpknot Tune in! Big Stream Today! Call of Duty Media 0
O Minimap too big Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
D Multi Looking for an active clan with a big focus on cod Clan Recruitment 3
Carlos Big Day 1 Patch planned for Infinite Warfare launch day General Call of Duty 0
HellJumper5252 Is Call of Duty 3 actually a sequel to Big Red One? General Call of Duty 3
Carlos Infinity Ward sees big changes are coming to Call of Duty General Call of Duty 0
kingkat54 How Big IS This Game? General Call of Duty 4
Thom Is Advanced Warfare the next big eSports title? General Call of Duty 10
JamesGames Wanna know how big Advanced Warfare is? General Call of Duty 6
M Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Funny Moments ! Big fail Call of Duty Media 0
M New Team trying to go big Clan Chat 0
Phil Holz BO2 Update (It's a big one) General Call of Duty 2
D Take the semi automatic sniper rifles off or at least give a big amount of kick General Call of Duty 1
APACHE GAMERS TaG Xbox Live big community, union of gamers Clan Recruitment 0
T The Next Big Commentator! Call of Duty Media 0
T Black Ops 2. How to build the Trample Steam. Call of Duty Media 0
GooseAlwaysDies HOW TO GET CHEAP STEAM GAMES?! - BO2 Gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
U PC Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Win 2 Steam Keys General Call of Duty 1
H Play Call of duty black ops 2 Steam for free General Call of Duty 1
Thatguy1232123 Steam? Completed Suggestions 11
Khronic Opinions on Steam? Video Games 31
R cod on steam General Call of Duty 3
Admshumaker Kill Library General Call of Duty 2

Like CODForums!

Advertisements

Angels of Death