• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

How do i fix my name problem

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Yankee_LT Fix The Missing Nato Skin Please Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
C Fix cheaters problem! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
D When are you gonna fix this sh!t??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
N How to fix dev error 6068? Help. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
V COD NEEDS TO FIX THERE SHIZ LIKE NOW Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M How do I fix DEV ERROR 5573 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
J Call of Duty 1 -- cannot see end video, audio only - any fix General Call of Duty 3
Tigerfurlife Playing cod, Crossplay disabled, How to fix pc’s from invading rooms? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 15
D for the love of God fix the chat already. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Forged Rebel How to Fix: Fatal Error 3107840166 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
C Alot to fix Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
S Game not working and lagging on high end pc, how to fix? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
D FIX THE RECENT PLAYER LIST!!!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
D FIX THE SOUND! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
I Please fix the skull hammer blueprint dismemberment. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
W FIX THE GAME. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
B BR solo playlist - HOW TO FIX (fake patch notes) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
I Small fix for camping Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
Skunkopath How to FIX Cod Warzone CPU 100% - Crashing after 2 mins Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
G Help, Havin Dev Error Code 6070 and can not fix it Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Z you need to fix the game General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo How to fix the Advanced Warfare Xbox One install glitch General Call of Duty 4
D Any fix for PS3 gunbattle stutter? General Call of Duty 3
InfamousSlayer Best Method To Fix Lag Compensation Call of Duty Media 0
B PSN =DJ= Deathjunkies are looking for new recruits! Come get your fix... PS3 Clan Recruitment 0
RavenOne#8540 Do You Call My Name (Visualizer) Call of Duty Media 0
V Changing my name back to my PSN username mw & wz ps4 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
V Multi Looking for wz partners online name is D17foster__ Clan Chat 3
C Multi CLAN NAME TBD - NA WEST *COMPETITIVE GAMERS WANTED* Clan Recruitment 2
G Banned for 4 days on call of duty for having a racist name. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
C Leaderboard name issues? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
U Old gamertag and Activision name still showing on leaderboards Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
R Sensitivity, gulag, teammate leaving in warzone, display name tokens Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
I Leaderboard name issues Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
AntiCheatAgent94 Green Bar on side of name at the lobby?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Name Change Issues... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
Send-A-Salami Anyone else having an issue with Gamertag or PS name showing up as Anon? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
BobbyDigi2424 Blue Name Tags?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
M Multi WhopEmDown is the clan name Clan Recruitment 0
T Multi Looking for a clan to get my name out there Clan Recruitment 1
M Clan name doesn't appear in gamertag General Call of Duty 2
Lovely01 Hi everyone, my name is Sophia. The Lobby 0
P Hi guys, Name is Ryan The Lobby 4
Carlos Get your name into Advanced Warfare General Call of Duty 0
MapuchePlays Australian Youtuber! Trying to get my name out there. Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Advanced Warfare is the final name of 2014′s Call of Duty title General Call of Duty 9
D COD Name And Shame General Call of Duty 5
Carlos It's official: Black Ops II is the name General Call of Duty 0
T Hello, My Name is TOA G33bs The Lobby 1
M No name ingame General Call of Duty 0