• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.
I can play all day and rarely hear anyone talking on voice chat, none of whom have heard of any kind of clan. I haven't had much luck just Googling clans, but the only other way I know of, was when clans could have separate "servers" for a game, one public and one only for clan members, where they banned overly toxic players along with cheaters.

How do I find a clan in a game that doesn't have servers? Without seeing people text in the text chat or hearing anyone in the voice chat most days or times.

Wynterfallen

Recruit
I can play all day and rarely hear anyone talking on voice chat, none of whom have heard of any kind of clan. I haven't had much luck just Googling clans, but the only other way I know of, was when clans could have separate "servers" for a game, one public and one only for clan members, where they banned overly toxic players along with cheaters.

How do I find a clan in a game that doesn't have servers? Without seeing people text in the text chat or hearing anyone in the voice chat most days or times.
I would love to see if you're a good fit for our clan feel free to reply to this message and I'll tell you all about it look forward to hearing from you.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements