• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

How do I pick up the emergency airdrop in MW 2019 quickly instead of pressing and holding the key? (PC version)

Casuall

Recruit
Hi, I've been playing Modern Warfare 2019 almost since release. But I still haven't figured out how my teammates pick the emergency airdrop so quickly. When I do it, I always have to press and hold while my teammates seem to instantly take it.
I have turned Crossplay off because I thought that picking up the emergency airdrop on a console was different than on PC. But this didn't help.

Thanks in advance.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
In MW 2019 multiplayer only the person who called in the airdrop can pick up the item quickly, if anyone else tries to pick it up it takes longer.

I don't play Warzone so I'm not sure if the same applies here.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements