1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN How do I upload clips from theater mode to youtube?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: Black Ops 2' started by logonin, Jul 16, 2015.

1. logonin

logonin Recruit

I am trying to upload two clips I got from theater mode to youtube. This sounded easy at first but oh boy this is one of the most complicated things I have ever done... First I had to rerecord all the clips so they were two min each after that I go to render and upload and it tells me to go to a nonexistent youtube channel. I entered the link multiple times and tried finding it on youtubes search bar but there is no such thing as the "black ops 2 ps3 community channel." I remember they used to go callofduty.com but I could not find any videos on my profile. I saw that my youtube is linked but its not there either. So I tried to unlink my youtube and I can't do that... So I tried to ask activision support what to do and it asks me to log in and when I try to it says my info is wrong... So then I tried to go on the official COD forums and of course I can't do that... So how can I get a clip from theater mode to youtube? Also the COD website has always been horrible but now its completely broken...

2. Carlos

Carlos Owner
    Staff Member Private

Activision discontinued that service shortly after Ghost's launch. You had two ways to get theatre mode working: Either the standard "save and upload" to the aforementioned CODBO2 channel, or link to your youtube channel. But like I said, Activision discontinued the service after Ghosts - they do this to lessen the load. They do this on a yearly basis for numerous reasons.

Then, there's also Youtube, too. They stopped allowing "apps" like that on the site a long time ago.

And you're right, the Call of Duty website has always been "broken." I'm sorry, Activision, but it's true.

Either way, I'd start investing in a PVR.

Spy likes this.
  3. logonin

logonin Recruit

Thanks and I actually have a capture card but it only works on next gen consoles. I guess I have to see if there is any way to get a elgato HD 60 to work on a ps3. But ya they really need to fix the call of duty site... Its beyond broken...