• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

How do you "unlock Captn Price skin via missed battle pass 4 " thanks Covid

Budgie

Recruit
Ive spent a while looking into how to get the Captain Price Skin. Ive looked in modern warfare's weapon packs and add-ons from gunsmith store, Looked around the WWW and everything seems to tell me I have missed out as you may only receive it via the battle pass during season 4 and we are now in season 6.

Can anyone share any info or thoughts on this.

I'm and avid fan of ol Captain Price and don't want to miss out thanks to covid19 resitrictions where I was stuck away from my computer.. :(

Haven

Recruit
Ive spent a while looking into how to get the Captain Price Skin. Ive looked in modern warfare's weapon packs and add-ons from gunsmith store, Looked around the WWW and everything seems to tell me I have missed out as you may only receive it via the battle pass during season 4 and we are now in season 6.

Can anyone share any info or thoughts on this.

I'm and avid fan of ol Captain Price and don't want to miss out thanks to covid19 resitrictions where I was stuck away from my computer.. :(
From the looks of it you will not be able to receive Captain Price any other way besides if he has a pack released in the future.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JetskjiOnTwitch UNLOCK EVERYTHING in THE Halloween EVENT FAST! Call of Duty Media 1
L Trying to figure out how to get Glacial Polish blueprint, either buy or unlock, can anyone help. General Call of Duty 1
JetskjiOnTwitch UNLOCK the NEW FINN LMG in 2 MINS! Call of Duty Media 0
Mr Fishy McFIsh How to Unlock the Kali Sticks Fast - Do it this weekend before they make it hard! Call of Duty Media 0
H Multi Looking for helper/ service to unlock Damacus Camo with payable cash Clan Chat 0
Q I have a problem to unlock the 357 magnum akimbo Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
I HowTo: Bruen Mk9 Unlock Challenge Content Bunker 4
M M249 unlock Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
D T Pose reticle unlock broken. Still. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
steeltron Blackout How to Unlock All Zombie Characters: Scarlett, Bruno, Shaw, Diego Black Out Discussion 0
JusZenTFN How To Unlock Characters in Blackout Black Out Discussion 7
B Account Upgrades for Sale! (Unlock camos, deatomizers, raise KD) General Call of Duty 1
O Permanently unlock question General Call of Duty 1
ITzTheGhost-_- COD Advanced Warfare UNLOCK ALL EMBLEMS Glitch! Call of Duty Media 0
Z Is there any other way to unlock Zombies? General Call of Duty 5
KhaosKid21 How To Unlock Zombies In Aw General Call of Duty 1
D Gun Skin Unlock Problem :( General Call of Duty 1
collapsranger How to unlock Ghost after prestige Call of Duty Media 0
T Prestiege unlock reset stats General Call of Duty 0
E Funny video, Captain Price "See you again" Call of Duty Media 0
Hoeski Price Operator Call of Duty: WarZone 2
C This is crazy. Look at the price of Damascus Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
C What's the top price you will pay for the Black Ops 4? General Call of Duty 1
L Is The Rare Supply Drop worth the price? General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Captain Price vs Vladimir Makarov General Call of Duty 1
AndrewC How did you guys react to Captain Price's "death" and how the game ended? General Call of Duty 20
MidnightEagle11 Captain Price General Call of Duty 13
Carlos Treyarch: "People are used to the price." General Call of Duty 0