• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

How to FIX Cod Warzone CPU 100% - Crashing after 2 mins

Skunkopath

Recruit
How to fix your Cod Warzone, if your Cpu is at 100% usage?

I had this problem for over a week and I still see other players have it. After 2min of ingame, you crash to desktop without an eeror.
For me, this method worked & the game is again playable.

1. Run the game as admin
2. Use Borderless fullscreen
3. Run the game for 3 mins at unlimited frame rate
4. Place the frame rate limit 20-30% under your max ingame fps
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqH0mj9BMjM

I hope I helped anyone out there :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Forged Rebel How to Fix: Fatal Error 3107840166 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
C Alot to fix Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
S Game not working and lagging on high end pc, how to fix? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
D FIX THE RECENT PLAYER LIST!!!!! Call of Duty: WarZone 3
D FIX THE SOUND! Call of Duty: WarZone 5
I Please fix the skull hammer blueprint dismemberment. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
W FIX THE GAME. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
B BR solo playlist - HOW TO FIX (fake patch notes) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
I Small fix for camping Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
G Help, Havin Dev Error Code 6070 and can not fix it Call of Duty: WarZone 1
Z you need to fix the game General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo How to fix the Advanced Warfare Xbox One install glitch General Call of Duty 4
D Any fix for PS3 gunbattle stutter? General Call of Duty 3
InfamousSlayer Best Method To Fix Lag Compensation Call of Duty Media 0
B PSN =DJ= Deathjunkies are looking for new recruits! Come get your fix... PS3 Clan Recruitment 0
J Audio Bug: COD: CW; On PC Voice chat - No Audio In or Out Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
E Tac-45 COD Mobile General Call of Duty 0
J Weird COD secret room ?! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
B PSN Lf cod cold war clan hc main Clan Recruitment 0
GoodTimePete CoD Branded Toothbrush Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
X Multi Looking for a chill clan - COD Warzone Clan Recruitment 2
J CoD Black Ops Cold War Absolutely Terrible Compared to Modern Warfare Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
Mastermind Playing since first CoD - YT Channel Call of Duty Media 2
L Conseil COD Warzone en Live sur Twitch Call of Duty Media 0
P PSN Looking for a cod mw clan Clan Recruitment 1
OOXXYY Mobile Come vibe with us on Discord @OOXXYY#3971 | All active COD Mobile players Clan Recruitment 0
MaximusEU PC [20R] 18+ Casual and Comp COD Clan! Over 2700+ members across all of our games! Clan Recruitment 3
C Looking for CoD Players who are Essential Workers or have Pandemic stories for documentary filming in LA General Call of Duty 2
R PC Gaming Community - COD (main) + Huge Variety of PC Games Clan Recruitment 0
E COD Mobile Gameplay Call of Duty Media 3
S Multi Cyber COD/R6 Clan. Looking for members ranging from clan leader to team member Clan Recruitment 2
P Multi LOOKING FOR ACTIVE PLAYERS. COD BR! Clan Chat 0
D2_StorM52 Multi COD Cold War D2 Esports Looking For Players For New Gen Consoles Clan Chat 0
K COD ONLINE Campaign (Chinese Call of Duty Full Campaign) Call of Duty Media 0
R Ranking all CoD Multiplayer Experiences General Call of Duty 1
L Multi New EU/UK Cod league Clan Chat 0
DAZZLER PC 33/UK/PC looking for Aggressive play style cod partner from the UK Clan Chat 1
M Multi ANZ Competitive COD Clan Chat 0
DizzyDemon Something has been bugging me about CoD characters. General Call of Duty 3
cisco PC Soldiers never sleep recruiting for COD MW Clan Recruitment 1
A I tried to create COD animation Call of Duty Media 2
HQC4 COD COLDWAR and WARZONE highlights from KoMA thegrower /KOMA the grower Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
overflowcod 5k's & Aces - Best COD Player Call of Duty Media 0
L Xbox Live Two new cod clans recruiting Clan Recruitment 9
S COD Streaming Call of Duty Media 3
Vryks Multi [EU][NA] - [PC][PS4][XB1] - [WZ][MW] - Looking for people to play CoD with? So are we! Join The Hideaways! Clan Recruitment 4
overflowcod [COD MW] i'm better than you at search and destroy - 3k, 4k, 5k's Call of Duty Media 0
D Mobile Looking for COD Mobile clan for Tourney Clan Chat 0
L COD MW wont start. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Once&Future Multi COD recruitment Clan Recruitment 0