• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

How to Fix: Fatal Error 3107840166

Forged Rebel

Recruit
Hey everyone While ive been playing blackops cw on Pc i was having trouble playing the game. The Fatal error message popping up during campaign and multiplayer.

Here is how i fixed it

After trying every single solution on the internet including moving my game to my SSD, deleting my config files, downgrading drivers, safe mode and lots of other things. I finally found something that stopped the crashes.

Go to your settings -> System settings -> Display -> scroll down and find Graphic Settings -> Disable Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling

Your welcome :)

Raelgun

Recruit
Hey everyone While ive been playing blackops cw on Pc i was having trouble playing the game. The Fatal error message popping up during campaign and multiplayer.

Here is how i fixed it

After trying every single solution on the internet including moving my game to my SSD, deleting my config files, downgrading drivers, safe mode and lots of other things. I finally found something that stopped the crashes.

Go to your settings -> System settings -> Display -> scroll down and find Graphic Settings -> Disable Hardware-accelerated GPU Scheduling

Your welcome :)

Thank you sooooooooooooo much!!!

I've registered just to thank you!! haha

This is a genuine fix that actually works! Not like all the other suggested work arounds online regarding this error that are absolutely useless!

Thanks again!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Alot to fix Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
S Game not working and lagging on high end pc, how to fix? Call of Duty: WarZone 1
D FIX THE RECENT PLAYER LIST!!!!! Call of Duty: WarZone 3
D FIX THE SOUND! Call of Duty: WarZone 5
I Please fix the skull hammer blueprint dismemberment. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
W FIX THE GAME. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
B BR solo playlist - HOW TO FIX (fake patch notes) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
I Small fix for camping Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
Skunkopath How to FIX Cod Warzone CPU 100% - Crashing after 2 mins Call of Duty: WarZone 0
G Help, Havin Dev Error Code 6070 and can not fix it Call of Duty: WarZone 1
Z you need to fix the game General Call of Duty 1
WhoIsDo How to fix the Advanced Warfare Xbox One install glitch General Call of Duty 4
D Any fix for PS3 gunbattle stutter? General Call of Duty 3
InfamousSlayer Best Method To Fix Lag Compensation Call of Duty Media 0
B PSN =DJ= Deathjunkies are looking for new recruits! Come get your fix... PS3 Clan Recruitment 0
xhurricanearielx Multi Fatal Shock Gaming is recruiting 17+ Clan Recruitment 1
F Xbox Live FaTal clan recruitment Xbox one Clan Recruitment 2
F Xbox Live Fatal Nation now recruiting. Clan Recruitment 0
dukethe1dog PSN (PS3)Fatal Corruption is recruiting Clan Recruitment 4
A Help Needed - Crashes and DEV ERROR 6068 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
S Clan Tag error General Call of Duty 2
S Error Code: BLZBNTBGS000003F* Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
M Error: unable to connect to server - Ive tried everything!!!!! Help me please Call of Duty: WarZone 4
Yankee_LT Dev Error 6345 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
S disc read error Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 23
Z Keep getting disconnected and receiving error code: chronometer Call of Duty: WarZone 0
B Cannot play Campaign mode since update. Keep getting a missing dlc pack error Call of Duty: WarZone 5
L Direct x error on warzone Call of Duty: WarZone 0
Yankee_LT DEV Error 1110 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
L Cod xbox crashes (Error codes) Call of Duty: WarZone 0
B Warzone PC Crash No Error Message Call of Duty: WarZone 0
P COD MW directx encountered an unrecoverable error Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
J El juego se cierra si botar ningún tipo de error a los 10 minutos de iniciarlo Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
R Anyone on xbox one x having the memory error m 13-71 still pop up as well as must be sign in to xbox live ? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
A CODM Loading Failed Error General Call of Duty 0
J Install multiplayer error (install suspended) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
C Dev Error Call of Duty: WarZone 0
R Error code when trying to launch the game. Call of Duty: WarZone 5
S direct x 12 error Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
W I get dev error 6328 on a very capable PC!!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
T OpenGL Error and Resolution Problem The Lounge 0
E Advanced Warfare Error, Needing help! General Call of Duty 2
A script runtime error in Windows 10 General Call of Duty 0
C PC Free 5MB HDD space error, please help General Call of Duty 0
A Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare service is not available at this time ERROR General Call of Duty 11
A IW Error? General Call of Duty 2