• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

How to improve aim on PC - Advanced Guide

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I watched the video, I've only followed 1 of the tips, which is the 1 about seating position, I have moved the armrests on the chair so that my arms/elbows rest on them as I play and it has not only improved my shots on target but also reduced my reaction to jumps and scares... lol

Supporting my arms is definitely reducing that flinch reaction and I have better control over my mouse as well, I think I have to get out of the habit of jamming my mouse button down and panic firing now, I have found that with concentration, I can use burst firing, which combined with tighter, more accurate mouse control helps me get more kills, but I still panic fire when I get caught out by surprise.

I did install AimLab, I just don't have the time to work on it, I would rather be in game, especially on a weekend when we have double XP events.

Thanks for the great video, I have liked it subbed to show my support for your channel.

SamimSupreme

Recruit
I watched the video, I've only followed 1 of the tips, which is the 1 about seating position, I have moved the armrests on the chair so that my arms/elbows rest on them as I play and it has not only improved my shots on target but also reduced my reaction to jumps and scares... lol

Supporting my arms is definitely reducing that flinch reaction and I have better control over my mouse as well, I think I have to get out of the habit of jamming my mouse button down and panic firing now, I have found that with concentration, I can use burst firing, which combined with tighter, more accurate mouse control helps me get more kills, but I still panic fire when I get caught out by surprise.

I did install AimLab, I just don't have the time to work on it, I would rather be in game, especially on a weekend when we have double XP events.

Thanks for the great video, I have liked it subbed to show my support for your channel.

Thanks very much man, I appreciate the support!!!

I understand that AIMLAB may be a lot more boring than the game itself, especially if your goal is to kick back with the boys and have fun. It's also challenging if time is another constraint. However, panic fire usually occurs because you actively have to think very fast about a lot of the variables in a very short period of time. Training your aim, whichever method you choose, allows to offload some of that information during that short period of time onto your passive thinking/muscle memory allowing you to not prefire prematurely. It's powerful in FPS games, especially when most common TTK at 250HP in Warzone is 0.5s (INSANE!)

Either way, Im very happy you found value in my video :)

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
I did find value in the video, we're fortunate to have talented content creators, like yourself, that are willing to share on here, I also found value in your reply, so thanks for that.

Once I have completed Battle Pass to at least Tier 80 then I will no longer feel the pressure to try and focus on getting other things done, including working on my aim.

SamimSupreme

Recruit
Appreciate the kind words.

I have been battling with my streaming PC setup for a week now, Im like tier 40 haha. Stupid 4k60 MK2 PRO keeps crashing Windows boot. >.<

SamimSupreme

Recruit
Does it run ok without any overclocking on your rig? It might be a stability issue if you're overclocking.
No that was one of the suggestions from some of the youtubers, I tried but still same issue. My guess is that my old rig is using ddr3 ram and 4k60 mk2 is most likely ddr4 compatible. Oh well, thankfully I can still return the elgato for refund :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A BEST WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR AIM! Call of Duty Media 2
C "How to improve aim, accuracy, and gun skill" - CALL OF DUTY: BLACK OPS 3 TIPS AND TRICKS Call of Duty Media 0
B PSN Looking for a clan where I can improve my BR game Clan Recruitment 3
E How To Improve In Call Of Duty Call of Duty Media 0
T Multi What could have been done to improve the game? General Call of Duty 4
B [PS4]- AoA clan, new clan where you can win, improve, and make friends Clan Chat 0
T PC How should I improve? General Call of Duty 4
InfamousSlayer KontrolFreek REVIEW- Does It Really Improve Accuracy? Call of Duty Media 0
O Please watch help me improve my commentary. Call of Duty Media 0
K Aim Assit is unfair! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
G Warzone hack AIM/WALLHACK _ Multiplayer Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
C Aim assist makes this game unplayable for PC players Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 26
M Best aim settings for kilo 141 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
JetskjiOnTwitch Best Aim RESPONSE CRUVE Type? EXPLAINED! Call of Duty Media 0
A Controller Aim Assist Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 13
I Aim Response Curve Type in Cold War? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
T Has Aim Assist Been Tweaked Downward?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
S Auto aim assist time to get rid of it Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 14
ProjectMyhm4130 Aim assist - Optics vs Iron sights Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
Q First impressions -cross play/auto aim Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
Jonas Perry No L2 aim option? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
T Aim Assist Question like BF1? General Call of Duty 3
S CHECK OUT MY AIM BETTER CHALLENGE Call of Duty Media 0
O Hello,, Aim targeter question General Call of Duty 1
O Advanced warfare General Call of Duty 2
U Energy weapons from call of duty advanced warfare General Call of Duty 0
A Call of duty Advanced warfare. General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Sledgehammer Games wanted to make Advanced Warfare 2? General Call of Duty 5
E Advanced Warfare Error, Needing help! General Call of Duty 2
GhostlyAce ADVANCED VESPER SETUP IN BO3 Call of Duty Media 0
M Call of Duty Advanced Warfare game free giveaway for [pc, ps3, xbox ps4] General Call of Duty 2
N Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Funny Live Session - Dic Pic Problems Call of Duty Media 0
B Advanced warfare 2 General Call of Duty 3
S Advanced Warefare Livestream DLC 3 Call of Duty Media 0
ITzTheGhost-_- Advanced warfare glitches Call of Duty Media 0
eGsistance Advanced Warfare patch includes listing for new “M1 Irons” General Call of Duty 2
Mwoakilloa COD Advanced Warfare Double XP Weekend General Call of Duty 4
eGsistance Advanced Warfare Ascendance DLC’s Launch On PSN and PC Marked For End April General Call of Duty 0
eGsistance Players that reach Max Grand Master Prestige earn 1 Advanced Supply Drop and the AK12 R.I.P. General Call of Duty 0
F Fun Advanced Warfare stream! Call of Duty Media 0
J advanced supply drops General Call of Duty 1
monnow Advanced Supply Drops General Call of Duty 3
Gregodale PSN PS4 clan >WEsuX< recruiting for Advanced Warfare Clan Recruitment 0
Z GAMEPLAY ADVANCED WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
S18_1NS4N3___ Double XP This Weekend in Advanced Warfare Mosh Pit General Call of Duty 0
S PSN Clan Recruitment Advanced Warfare PS3 Clan Recruitment 0
CBFilms PSN Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Clan Recruitment (relaxed) Clan Recruitment 0
K Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare Prestige Hack General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Advanced Warfare's Havoc arrives Jan 27th General Call of Duty 0
ITzTheGhost-_- Advanced Warfare best glitches Call of Duty Media 0