• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

How To Make Custom Multiplayer Maps For BO1?

afr4y

Recruit
I know radiant isn't available normally for bo1 but I heard someone reverse engineered it to work with bo1?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
SuperSteele Custom match weapon presets switch with multiplayer weapon presets Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
C Severe hanging and incorrect custom loadout? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
B Coop Mode Removes Custom Keybinds Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
C Playing Shipment 24/7 i can only use my main custom weapon and secondary is always the 45? Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
ClammSalt Warzone When are they going to put advanced settings on Rebirth/Caldera custom matches????? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
D Warzone How to unlock UltraZoom Custom scope, using which rifle? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Agent Dread Ω Can't access Custom Mods in Create-A-Class. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
R Cold War Crashes randomly on my custom built PC Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
K Call of Duty 4 Custom Campaign: 20+ NEW Missions! (''Heroes 7'' Mod Preview) Call of Duty Media 0
freakdaddy64 nzxt 710i case custom front and top Technology 9
W A problem with custom game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
GamingPlus why can't bots have snipers in a snipers only custom match Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Multi Cold war custom Michael Myers game Clan Recruitment 0
Pixie Swift Are custom games (bots mainly) ever going to be fixed? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
B Saving custom weapon mods Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
E NA West Custom Warzone Private Lobbies Call of Duty Media 0
D Multi Custom warzone mini royal with bertmerks on twitch Clan Chat 0
P Can't delete custom blueprints - not the same old issue! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
C We need a CUSTOM SERVER LIST Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
C Custom Games Setup Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
K 20+ CUSTOM SNIPERS in Modern Warfare 2! Call of Duty Media 0
K Chernobyl, Modern Warfare 2 Custom Map Call of Duty Media 0
L Can you grind weapon skins in a 1v1 custom game with a friend? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
C Custom vs. Blueprints (Modern Warfare) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 13
P Custom game rules are bugged on xbox one. General Call of Duty 1
J Custom class General Call of Duty 1
D [DakadoRotu] Custom zombie survival server with WWII weapons and MW3 weapons General Call of Duty 1
O Fun things to do in Custom Games General Call of Duty 0
W Black Ops 3 - Custom Zombie - New Project Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Tools 0
WhoIsDo Call of Duty Kate Upton custom camo General Call of Duty 4
S Modern Warfare 3 Custom Game Modes...Michael Myers Call of Duty Media 0
S GTAV Custom Game Mode Clan Video Games 0
S GTAV & COD Custom Game Modes Clan Chat 0
bhajj94 $.99 Custom Mousepad Video Games 3
Scotteh Custom game modes General Call of Duty 0
X PC waw custom zombies pc Clan Chat 0
U Xbox Live Insaniac Gaming Custom Games Community! Clan Recruitment 0
Admshumaker [Suggestion for next COD] Administration Powers In-Game via Custom Match General Call of Duty 0
I MW2 - Custom Classes General Call of Duty 5
N Multiplayer lobby switching to warzone. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 3
K Multiplayer Crashes after every game?? (Battle.Net) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
T Multiplayer Rewards Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 1
S Pc runs slow on multiplayer Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 1
Carlos Infinity Ward reveals Modern Warfare II Multiplayer and Warzone 2.0 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
K Multi Recruting Chrom3 Clan/team Mw 2019 multiplayer Clan Chat 0
J Length of Multiplayer Matches Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
V vanguard multiplayer crashes when match ends Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
A Bug? Weapon Icons Appearing Next to Door Open - Multiplayer Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
I How to change/set your operator for both factions in multiplayer? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
L Xbox Live Looking for others to team up with on Vanguard Multiplayer Clan Recruitment 5