• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

HowTo: Bruen Mk9 Unlock Challenge

init6

Recruit
Requirement is to kill 3 enemies in smoke in 15 different matches.

After trial and error and help from members here it has been proven that you AND the enemy must be in the same smoke cloud. Does not matter if it is your smoke grenade or someone else's. Key is it must be the same smoke plume.

Weapon: PKM. Use compensator, 1mw laser, merc foregrip, 200 round belt. Throw in FMJ for good measure.

Equipment: well, smoke grenade.

Strategy: Find a heavy traveler choke point and drop smoke. Pull the trigger and hip fire in your direction of choice until you run out of ammo or die.

Example: Shipment map. Toss smoke in the center, rush it, and ammo dump.

Tips: Definitely a small map challenge. You need high traffic as the smoke doesn't last long. Also, although hardcore gives one shot kills, you also kill your teammates and eventually, yourself. I found regular core to work much better.

It took an incredible amount of time to get 5 challenge updates. Once I discovered this method I was able to complete the next 10 in consecutive matches on the shipment map.

Good luck.

Angels of Death

DizzyDemon

Recruit
Shipment is awesome, I have raised my average SPM from around 120 to over 200 after playing shipment only for the last few weeks.

Not sure if they changed it since the OP's post, but I have started on the challenge. Im at 10x3 right now and I have been far from the cloud on all my kills (On most of them the guy killed wasn't actually in the cloud either, but just in the vicinity of it)

DizzyDemon

Recruit
Not sure if they changed it since the OP's post, but I have started on the challenge. Im at 10x3 right now and I have been far from the cloud on all my kills (On most of them the guy killed wasn't actually in the cloud either, but just in the vicinity of it)
That's right, it says near smoke, so it's quite loose in how it's counted.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Yep they patched it so only one person has to be in the smoke, with Shipment 24/7 being on right now good time to finish that challenge up!