• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

I actually hit a nice TRICKSHOT in game on MODERN WARFARE

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Warzone is actually truckzone?? Call of Duty Media 0
HellJumper5252 Is Call of Duty 3 actually a sequel to Big Red One? General Call of Duty 3
WhozWolfgang Can't believe this is actually cod.. Call of Duty Media 1
Jackalsb76 I Actually Won A Gun Game! Call of Duty Media 6
L This link actually can get you modded lobbies for mw2 General Call of Duty 1
zMrLegacyz The KING of RANDOM THROWING KNIVES in MODERN WARFARE, I hit WAAAAY too many of these Call of Duty Media 0
SamimSupreme When you hit that "state of flow" Call of Duty Media 1
zMrLegacyz So I hit my first TRIPLE COLLATERAL and another TRICKSHOT on MODERN WARFARE...and I got a FACECAM!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I just hit another NASTY TRICKSHOT while playing MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I can't BELIEVE I hit these SHOTS while playing SEARCH AND DESTROY on MODERN WARFARE!!! Call of Duty Media 1
zMrLegacyz MODERN WARFARE SEASON 4 just released, and I've already hit a RANDOM THROWING KNIFE on SCRAPYARD!!! Call of Duty Media 0
0 Found COD Warzone Cheats / Aimbot, Crosshair, Wallhack, Speed/Jump Hack, 1 Hit 1 Kill Call of Duty: WarZone 1
W Hit detection Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
H Hit detection Call of Duty: WarZone 28
H HIT DETECTION IS SCREWED Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
S Xbox Live Creating a clan , looking for everyday gamers and youtubers. Hit me up. K/d ratio must be 1.28 & up Clan Chat 0
WhoIsDo Hit boxes on ghillie suits General Call of Duty 2
StreamRiot StreamRiot [BETA] just hit! Watch Multiple Live Streams on One Screen Video Games 0
A lag comp/hit detection General Call of Duty 3
G No hit marker noises..... again? General Call of Duty 2
R Sweet must see edit, show love, hit me up, i'll show it back.. Call of Duty Media 0
jeremy2 Nice to be here. The Lobby 0
3Quency Nice to meet you all, 3Quency. The Lobby 0
Kumara I'm Kumara, Nice to meet you. The Lobby 0
I Some nice FEEDs Call of Duty Media 0
E Check out this nice game with the Pm-9 Call of Duty Media 0
V check out this nice feed! Call of Duty Media 0
awesomo3001 What a nice guy Completed Suggestions 2