• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I am stuck on the “Play training” waiting screen

TAnderson

Recruit
I need some help with Warzone. I got an Xbox x|s for Christmas and I bought Modern Warfare along with Warzone. I installed every pack. I am able to access Modern warfare multiplayer and campaign no problem but when I try to play Warzone I get stuck on the “play training” loading screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled every like 3 times. I have factory rest my xbox. I cleared the games cache. Nothing is working. Please let me know if you have any ideas!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K HELP - Only allows me to play one first game then gets stuck Call of Duty: WarZone 0
G Warzone Stuck on Black Screen trying to load into match Call of Duty: WarZone 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Stuck In WWII For 2 Years??? Call of Duty: WarZone 0
R Vanguard Multiplayer Split Screen Stuck On “Exchanging” Call of Duty: Vanguard 7
N Mp stuck on loading level Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
M COD:Warzone download stuck on 423.00 kb while downloading speed is 1.5 mb/sec Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
U New game stuck on "connecting to online services" Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
G Stuck at searching for a warzone game Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B In game stuck start screen Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
C My account level is currently glitched, from 277 Prestige Master -> 182 and stuck, seemingly overnight. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 9
A Playing Outbreak, stuck in First Person View Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
A Stuck Call of Duty Media 0
I Stuck on downloading on PS4 pro Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
I Crate stuck in rock... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
A Being stuck in Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Z Stuck in bootcamp Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
J Stuck at bridge General Call of Duty 1
J Stuck in first mission General Call of Duty 1
C Stuck on Mission Operation Port Armor: Civilian Terminal General Call of Duty 6
T CoD4 promod, my forward button get stuck ! can't stop moving forward General Call of Duty 0
H (Vanguard Zombies) Is there a way to play completely offline but still get progression towards camos. Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
U Multi looking for people to play COLD WAR with Clan Recruitment 0
GameAudio Multi Looking for people who play a lot -.pc.xbox.playstation.-VG AND CW Clan Recruitment 0
S Krampus is forcing us to not play the game?? Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
freakdaddy64 vangaurd play on new monitor Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
S Play with PS4 Controller on PC Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
G Unable to play Vanguard Campaign! Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
V How to play in full screen on pc ? Call of Duty: Vanguard 4
freakdaddy64 vangaurd play Call of Duty: Vanguard 2
S Getting tired of not being able to play. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Couple Notes On Game Play After RTX Upgrade Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
A Middle East servers for WARZONE, We can't play this game yet !!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
V How much time of your life is wasted waiting to play? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
S LC10 Restriction vs AK-74u League Play Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
B Xbox Live Looking for a fourth to play league Clan Chat 0
S Can’t play Battle Royale in Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
C PSN Looking for players to play Fireteam - Never played it before Clan Chat 0
P COD black ops cold war free access unable to play zombies solo or private Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Multi Looking for people to play Special Operations Clan Chat 0
[TpR]_RONNIE Multi just want to play with other like minded gamer's Clan Recruitment 0
X Multi Easter Egg team up looking for someone to consistently play with. Live on west coast of the US Clan Chat 0
D Xbox Live People to play Zombies with Clan Chat 0
U Multi looking for people to play cold war zombies. Clan Recruitment 0
U Multi people to play zombies on cold war Clan Recruitment 0
G PSN SKILLED PLAYER LOOKING FOR A CLAN TO JOIN! I AM ONLY ON PSN & LOVE TO PLAY MODERN WARFARE! COMPETITIVE/CASUAL Clan Recruitment 3
S Multi Need people to play with Clan Chat 3
F Multi GB/Scrim/ League Play Recruiting XO Clan Clan Chat 0
U Multi Searching for clan to play call of duty COLD WAR with. Clan Recruitment 1
U PC Looking for people to play zombies/multiplayer Clan Chat 1
T Can't play old maps? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0