• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I cant get past the first cutscene in the BOCW Campaign

I keep getting stuck on a loading screen after the very first cutscene in the BOCW campaign, where i think it begins to load the mission after they say the names of the two guys who are your target. It gets stuck near the end of the loading bar.

And yes, i have tried the repair and scan. Didnt fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
S Cant get "fire kills" Call of Duty: Vanguard 1
T Cant Connect to Servers on 5.0 but can on 2.4 Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
H Months later (and in a second season) I still cant change daily missions. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
D Cant find games Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
A I cant believe ??? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
M Cant buy COD points through Battle.net? says account not authorized? Help? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
1 cant log in to call of duty companion app General Call of Duty 0
L cant find cold war games Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
V Warzone is now garbage. Cant get involved in this children's garbage Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
C Cant Play Cold War Campaign Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
J Cant buy the battle pass, can anybody help please? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M Cant download beta Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
N new pc 800-900fps private game bo2 cant be truth ?! General Call of Duty 1
D Cant equip florin blueprint? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S Cant play with specific friends. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
U Xbox: i cant play with cross-play disabled, why? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
F Weird crashing that I cant seem to find online. Help?!? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
R Help me Identify this Weapon I cant find it any where. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
S I cant quickscope because of Infinity Ward! AW will be better? Call of Duty Media 0
U Warzone wont get past login/update check screen Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
AntiCheatAgent94 Here's A Blast From The Past Technology 0
P BO3 Can't go past lowest settings General Call of Duty 0
dinomarino1 What has been killing the COD series over the past few years? General Call of Duty 19
C I just need a clan that will not abandon like the past two Clan Recruitment 5