• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I Don't EVEN Wanna Know.....

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
AntiCheatAgent94 DON'T GO INTO THE LIGHT!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
AntiCheatAgent94 Under The THERE'S SOMETHING YOU DON'T SEE EVERY DAY Heading... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 7
M Multi "Strictly for Fun" - A clan for people that don't fit the other clans Clan Recruitment 0
D Longshots don't count Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
M Don't You Just Hate When This Happens. Call of Duty Media 1
E Don't use a chopper gunner to kill Megaton in zombies. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
P I don't get the idea of Blueprints? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 31
C Don't Like Being Forced! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
M What DON'T you want to see in Black Ops 4? General Call of Duty 7
B CoD 4 Remastered, choppa with the sniper! Cod 4 Remastered Sniper Montage tomorrow, Don't miss it! Call of Duty Media 0
I3loodDevil Join Our 666 Clan, Recruiting Right Now! Don't Need to Be Pro [ AUS ] [Xbox 1] Clan Chat 0
Oropherion A section for miscellaneous FPSes/video games that don't fall under other categories Completed Suggestions 2
T Xbox Live TEAM METAL STORM IS RECRUITING. DON'T MISS OUT! Clan Recruitment 0
Crazio Don't let hackers ruin your game! Call of Duty Media 2
F If u don't a have a clan join us Clan Chat 0
Tthizzle88 "Rocks Don't Like Me" Dig Dug | Shoutouts #7 Video Games 0
S Don't post in the wrong places. Completed Suggestions 975
Z Squeaker Commentator Alert Don't View IF YOU HATE THEM Call of Duty Media 0
P MW2 Minitage: I Don't Care Call of Duty Media 0
C Xbox Live Wanna join a clan but dont want to be bossed around well msg me Clan Recruitment 0
Z Xbox Live Anyone wanna play BO zombies? Clan Chat 0
Q Anybody wanna play together? Clan Chat 0
JamesGames Wanna know how big Advanced Warfare is? General Call of Duty 6
S Wanna be in an MW3 Montage? Call of Duty Media 0
W Anyone wanna play tactically tonight??? General Call of Duty 1