• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I enjoy Apocalypse, others thoughts?

mcoleman89

Recruit
I have played it a few times and feel you get a few good choke points. Some camp but it's still fun to run and gun.

Photos taken from:
Code:
Apocalyse
efa70eb90776cf5977c38bb8cedf1e35.jpg
b7749e342252327017151aa8b87fc2b0.jpg
c007f92f5759debf151bf851ee7e87bc.jpg
e73aeca7af8e6b029f2ac53c2c8486c4.jpg
555f466e04f544cb19cc86225c6bbd16.jpg

I have played it a few times and feel you get a few good choke points. Some camp but it's still fun to run and gun.

Photos taken from:
Code:
Apocalyse
efa70eb90776cf5977c38bb8cedf1e35.jpg
b7749e342252327017151aa8b87fc2b0.jpg
c007f92f5759debf151bf851ee7e87bc.jpg
e73aeca7af8e6b029f2ac53c2c8486c4.jpg
555f466e04f544cb19cc86225c6bbd16.jpg
I HATE IT because I tried every load out and nothing works there!They needs to take this map off the game or make it to where if your KDR is so bad this is the map you play.

imSaint

Recruit
I dont really know how I feel about the map yet, its weird. I would say its enjoyable but it depends on the mode. Its a lot smaller than I thought it would be.

billydakidxx

Recruit
Ive played it a few times not my in my top favs. Definitely a camping map I noticed in TDM but its decent & playable.

RealG4Sure

Recruit
I like the map a lot lots of diversification lots of places for ambush attacks and usually every inch of the map is busy with some sort of action regardless of 6 people teams

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Free $10 game currency, Enjoy General Call of Duty 2
J I created a promotional video for call of duty black ops cold war and I hope you guys enjoy it Call of Duty Media 2
Sainted1 Does anyone here enjoy realism mode? Call of Duty Media 1
B Positive vibes because I really enjoy this game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
S Spent 30 hours getting footage/editing this montage. Please Enjoy! Call of Duty Media 0
RavenOne#8540 Des Rocs + Modern Warfare Enjoy Call of Duty Media 0
king.x.outlaw PC Enjoy some fun with new friends on War-zone / Blood money Clan Chat 0
Z I really enjoy this year rounds CoD, but i just have this one MAJOR problem. Call of Duty Media 0
samb222 Survival Mode - Did you enjoy it? General Call of Duty 20
Y Enjoy funny CoD videos? Call of Duty Media 0
Y Enjoy funny black ops 2 videos? Call of Duty Media 0
theboxbeastful Many MW3 Commentarys and BO2 Info! Enjoy :) Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Football Players enjoy MW3 Content Collection 1 General Call of Duty 3
D The Apocalypse is PATHETIC AND UNPLAYABLE! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
Carlos New Black Ops 4 update arrives soon called Operation Apocalypse Z General Call of Duty 0
Khaleesi.Kira PSN Age of Apocalypse is Recruiting! Clan Recruitment 1
EagleEyeMick PSN Dark Apocalypse Gaming Needs YOU!! Clan Recruitment 0
K Apocalypse game play on the map frost! Call of Duty Media 0
InfamousSlayer "POD" First Game & Impressions of Apocalypse Map Pack DLC Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Black Ops 2 Apocalypse Gameplay Revealed General Call of Duty 2
Carlos Black Ops 2 Apocalypse Revealed General Call of Duty 0
S _DaG- Dark Apocalypse Gaming is now recruiting!!!! Clan Recruitment 0
L Xbox Live Looking for others to team up with on Vanguard Multiplayer Clan Recruitment 5
C Some Tech 9 faster then others in FA Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
H Xbox Live Looking for others looking to do subway easteregg Clan Chat 1
D STOP REMOVING BR MODES TO ADD OTHERS! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
R Why does vehicle sound different in my game than on others? For ex twitch streamers, youtubers etc Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
I PSN Don’t Play Well With Others Clan Recruitment 4
Yujiro11 Let's watch each others videos and comment. Share your Youtube Channels here. Call of Duty Media 0