• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I found a new special with a glitch on Xbox One

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
JetskjiOnTwitch Bruen Is GONE! I FOUND the NEW best GUN! Call of Duty Media 0
M Document found Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
0 Found COD Warzone Cheats / Aimbot, Crosshair, Wallhack, Speed/Jump Hack, 1 Hit 1 Kill Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
S Found an easter egg today Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S No valid DX11 video card found General Call of Duty 0
B [SPOILER] Found an interesting interpretation to BO3's Ending General Call of Duty 2
J Multi After scouring the web, I've found the cheapest COD AW pre order General Call of Duty 1
M New black ops 2 bouncing betty glitch found Call of Duty Media 4
M 15x Kill Streak Nuketown Kick Ass Christmas Special Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
Withlovefrompie Multi 44th Special Forces Division Recruitment Clan Chat 0
SOF McDonald A Multi SOF Special Operation Forces Recruitment Clan Recruitment 3
CODForums Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Special Ops Trailer Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
T Joygasm Podcast Ep. 73: Special Guest Creative Director Jesse Snyder Interview Part 1 of 2 Call of Duty Media 0
C What do you think the special edition of this game is going to come with? General Call of Duty 4
Carlos Special BO3 Eclipse livestream with Matt Forte and Todd Gurley Call of Duty Media 0
CODForums Advanced Warfare Special Edition Xbox One bundle video Call of Duty Media 0
Tthizzle88 Birthday Special 70s and 80s Arcade Classics: Galaga, Burgertime, and Joust Video Games 0
Tthizzle88 "300 Subs" Arcade Classic Special | 70s and 80s Arcade Classic Games Video Games 0
MrDread Special Ops - Favorite Mission? General Call of Duty 1
I Special 72-5 gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
I Bringing Something Special Call of Duty Media 0
A AppleEditsHD - 50 Subs Special :) Call of Duty Media 0
T How many people have already preorder blackops 2 and what do you get special besides poster? General Call of Duty 2
F Nothing Special Call of Duty Media 0
N Special Ops With Nic1w and InfamousTurtle Call of Duty Media 0
S PC Elite Special Forces is Recruiting!! Clan Recruitment 3
Carlos Leaked MW2 Special Ops Co-Op Demostration Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch How to LEVEL Up Weapons FAST! Hack/Glitch!? Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch FREE WALL HACKS! Take Advantage OF THIS GLITCH! Call of Duty Media 1
O Is there a Glitch with Stim Shot and Stun Grenade Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
S Is Anyone else getting an odd reticle glitch? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
D Zombies Glitch Call of Duty Media 0
Z New warzone glitch is like X-Ray vision! Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch WARZONE GLITCH to LAND SILENT! Call of Duty Media 1
T *Glitch* Call of Duty WW2 Operation Neptune Call of Duty Media 0
B Use same loadout twice glitch? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
SamimSupreme Obsidian camo glitch? Call of Duty Media 0
R Talon character glitch Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S Heartbeat sensor glitch when locking HUD? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S MW2R - Veteran Difficulty EASY Method (Glitch) Call of Duty Media 0
C Call of Duty strange glitch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
G Field Upgrades Glitch In Warzone (sometimes regular Multiplayer too) Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
W PC ADS Shadow Glitch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
C Hi i really need help please [PC] Shadow texture glitch from distance Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
F I saw a glitch on countdown in battle royale mobile Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
G No attachment glitch? General Call of Duty 0
J WW2 Zombie Glitches: Solo Pile Up Glitch - The Darkest Shore (After Patch) Call of Duty Media 0
B Xbox1/360 mods/ prestige glitch cheap General Call of Duty 3
C Infinite Warfare Zombie Glitch: Moonlight Cafe Pile Up Glitch On Spaceland Call of Duty Media 0
Gamer 101 Unpatched Sniper Tower Glitch Call of Duty Media 0