• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I get banned without reason.

Teodor

Recruit
Today (5/4/2022) i started the game COD: Cold War and i see that i am permanently banned. Please tell me why. This is my second account that get banned for no reasen. At my first account i buy Black Ops 4, then get banned on COD: warzone without reason, then i make a new account, in first months i have "shadow ban" , then the problem is gone. Sorry for that, but i buy COD points, support the activision work, never use hack and get bannet again ?? Please, its so hard for me to comunicate and find support, please, give me the reason that im banned again. Account - shsaubiq#2898.

*When i make the new account, i buy COD: Cold war on my main account.*

Angry

Recruit
I keep getting shadow banned for no reason myself. I’m currently shadow banned for the 9th time myself now, but I will admit though, I have really cracked aim. I play on PC and I hit crazy flickshots all the time. And I play hardcore so I can kill one guy with a bullet or two then I turn around really fast look for the next target, flick onto him and so on.. point being, I can understand why people think I cheat and I probably get reported a lot but it’s literally just me playing. No cheats, no macros, no nothing. Just my arm. Iv gotten really good with my sensitivity over the last two years but it’s hard to prove that when I hit 180° flicks all the time. Lmao
Link to my medal: https://medal.tv/users/8653342
You will see what I mean if you watch my clips.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K DO NOT USE WINDOWS 11 AND ANY ACTIVISION GAMES - PERM BANNED General Call of Duty 5
G Banned For No Reason Apeal Not Working. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
K This clip almost got me BANNED on Call of Duty Call of Duty Media 2
A I WAS HACKED AND BANNED. #ImTheVictim General Call of Duty 0
B Payload would be so much better if snipers were banned Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
C Banned for no reason ?? Permanent Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
S Unjustly permanent banned Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
F wrongfully Banned!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
X Shadow banned Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
K Cheaters dont get banned ? Call of Duty Media 0
F Banned Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
D Banned Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
J hello, i have been banned and i dont know why.. is any posible to see why???? thx joutes@seznam.cz Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
X Shadow banned or something? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
G Banned for 4 days on call of duty for having a racist name. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
A Banned on the game for 24hrs Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
P Streamer Dr. disrespect almost got banned by this play ?! - Call of Duty Battle Royale Call of Duty Media 0
F Xbox Live I have been banned? General Call of Duty 0
T LETS GET THIS HACKER BANNED!!!!!! Call of Duty Media 0
D Warzone keeps crashing without error Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
K Crashing in the load menu, without error message Call of Duty Media 0
B How to download Modern Warfare without warzone on pc? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
G What happened to the tanks and helicopters? been about 5 days playing without them it kinda sucks. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
H Modern Warfare without Warzone? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
B Weekly Challenges Completed without playing ? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
J Glass breaking without force Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 9
2 Clutched a 1 v 22 situation the other day without killing anyone after gulag. Go watch my video :) Call of Duty Media 0
P teleporting back without latency drop, help Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
xXInfectedXx What is your longest time without sleep? The Lounge 2
B How different would your life be without social media of any kind? The Lounge 5
VoiDProjects Multi Which COD was the easiest to get kills without getting a lot of deaths General Call of Duty 0
T How to play like you own a SCUF without buying one!!! Call of Duty Media 1
A [PS4] Acting without Agenda - New Comp Team Clan Chat 0
WhoIsDo Traditional playlist without exoskeleton coming to Advanced Warfare General Call of Duty 9
I Master reset without prompt? General Call of Duty 2
Admshumaker [Suggestions for the next COD] Being Able to Test any CAC Without Having to go Into a Game General Call of Duty 0
AlexTheEpicAK47 PSN Any Clan accepting BO2 level 13 without mic? Clan Chat 0
O Multi World Without Limits Recruiting Clan Recruitment 9
V Life Without Shotguns Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja How to win TDM without firing a shot on Dome! (Hidden Rabbit's) Call of Duty Media 1
K Sniper Rifles without Scope :( General Call of Duty 6
I I got a perma ban for no reason Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S For some reason every time i exit COD Cold war my level resets. Does anyone know why? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
R shadowbanned for no reason Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
T Any reason why Battle Royale Solos is gone?? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
Y Hilarious Troll Video: Angry For No Reason Call of Duty Media 0
C TRASH TALKING FOR NO REASON! (KIDS GET MAD!) Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Little kid in BO2 trolls for no reason Call of Duty Media 0
aledpj PSN WeeFreeGamers Clan is now recruting (for some reason) Clan Recruitment 0