• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

I get dev error 6328 on a very capable PC!!!

wtfmoe

Recruit
This is getting very frustrating to be honest with all the dev error code 6328. Its literally unplayable!! I just got the season pass and i can't even play the game

I get this random code 6328 at map loading screen, during game, at game launch and pretty much anytime.

I re-installed the game...i re-installed windows...disabled pretty much all background softwares and i still can't get rid of this.

My PC specs:

Ryzen 3700x

Crosshair VII Hero

Corsair Vengeance 32GB 3200Mhz

RTX 2070s Gaming X Trio

Not a single game does the same...not even slight stutter. All other games are butter smooth except this garbage.

Angels of Death

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Yankee_LT Dev Error 6345 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Yankee_LT DEV Error 1110 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
C Dev Error Call of Duty: WarZone 0
G Help, Havin Dev Error Code 6070 and can not fix it Call of Duty: WarZone 1
KG Richtofen Game Dev who is a huge fan The Lobby 2
Carlos BO2 Dev Commentary on Multiplayer reveal trailer General Call of Duty 0
M Error: unable to connect to server - Ive tried everything!!!!! Help me please Call of Duty: WarZone 4
S disc read error Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 23
Z Keep getting disconnected and receiving error code: chronometer Call of Duty: WarZone 0
B Cannot play Campaign mode since update. Keep getting a missing dlc pack error Call of Duty: WarZone 4
L Direct x error on warzone Call of Duty: WarZone 0
L Cod xbox crashes (Error codes) Call of Duty: WarZone 0
B Warzone PC Crash No Error Message Call of Duty: WarZone 0
P COD MW directx encountered an unrecoverable error Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
J El juego se cierra si botar ningún tipo de error a los 10 minutos de iniciarlo Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
R Anyone on xbox one x having the memory error m 13-71 still pop up as well as must be sign in to xbox live ? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
A CODM Loading Failed Error General Call of Duty 0
J Install multiplayer error (install suspended) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
R Error code when trying to launch the game. Call of Duty: WarZone 5
S direct x 12 error Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 8
T OpenGL Error and Resolution Problem The Lounge 0
E Advanced Warfare Error, Needing help! General Call of Duty 2
A script runtime error in Windows 10 General Call of Duty 0
C PC Free 5MB HDD space error, please help General Call of Duty 0
A Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare service is not available at this time ERROR General Call of Duty 11
A IW Error? General Call of Duty 2