• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

I got accused of AIMBOTTING in MODERN WARFARE, and when I was about to CLUTCH UP my NET said NO!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Having fun with Bertha and Vectorial in Duos (got ressed 3 times) Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz So I hit my first TRIPLE COLLATERAL and another TRICKSHOT on MODERN WARFARE...and I got a FACECAM!!! Call of Duty Media 0
VelocityxApe Multi Looking for a clan got montage below Clan Recruitment 2
pumpknot I GOT CHALLENGED BY CHAT TO WIN A GAME FOR MONEY! Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot An Ending You Got to Watch Call of Duty Media 0
L HELP I GOT PERMA BAN ON COD WZ Call of Duty: WarZone 5
H Cod points got deleted Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
I Just got MW. Confused about a few things Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
CIFIY New to forums anyone got a link to best setups for classes? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
Dvorpe Friends, I got a solution for people with lags and freeze game... Call of Duty: WarZone 1
Y Got "There is no content it might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale" PS4 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
C I got my first nuclear a few days - let me know what you guys think of the gameplay :) Call of Duty Media 0
C Got my 1st Nuclear - let me know what you guys think of the gameplay :) Call of Duty Media 0
K Anybody got a extra copy for xbox one? General Call of Duty 0
P Streamer Dr. disrespect almost got banned by this play ?! - Call of Duty Battle Royale Call of Duty Media 0
P Anyone got a spare beta code? General Call of Duty 0
ComponY Got a free copy of Infinite Warfare! General Call of Duty 1
H Got Suspended General Call of Duty 3
M PSN Downloaded season pass and the maps, but only got Die Riese General Call of Duty 0
L0l0 I Got Hacked :( Call of Duty Media 0
V I Got in Trouble :( ( story time with ValtonHD ) Call of Duty Media 0
theboxbeastful New Live Comm! Anyone got any tips? Call of Duty Media 0
M Got owned by Pros xD : ) Call of Duty Media 0
M Has anyone got CoD2 General Call of Duty 1