• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

I got sniped

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
zMrLegacyz So I got my DUAL KODACHIS, (DUAL SWORDS) DAMASCUS in MODERN WARFARE, and NOW I need the NEW SNIPER Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz So the BRAND NEW AX50 VARIENT, "WHITE LIGHT" almost got me my FIRST SNIPER NUKE!!! Call of Duty Media 1
F Having fun with Bertha and Vectorial in Duos (got ressed 3 times) Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz So I hit my first TRIPLE COLLATERAL and another TRICKSHOT on MODERN WARFARE...and I got a FACECAM!!! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I got accused of AIMBOTTING in MODERN WARFARE, and when I was about to CLUTCH UP my NET said NO!!! Call of Duty Media 1
VelocityxApe Multi Looking for a clan got montage below Clan Recruitment 2
pumpknot I GOT CHALLENGED BY CHAT TO WIN A GAME FOR MONEY! Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot An Ending You Got to Watch Call of Duty Media 0
L HELP I GOT PERMA BAN ON COD WZ Call of Duty: WarZone 5
H Cod points got deleted Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
I Just got MW. Confused about a few things Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
CIFIY New to forums anyone got a link to best setups for classes? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
Dvorpe Friends, I got a solution for people with lags and freeze game... Call of Duty: WarZone 1
Y Got "There is no content it might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be for sale" PS4 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
C I got my first nuclear a few days - let me know what you guys think of the gameplay :) Call of Duty Media 0
C Got my 1st Nuclear - let me know what you guys think of the gameplay :) Call of Duty Media 0
K Anybody got a extra copy for xbox one? General Call of Duty 0
P Streamer Dr. disrespect almost got banned by this play ?! - Call of Duty Battle Royale Call of Duty Media 0
P Anyone got a spare beta code? General Call of Duty 0
ComponY Got a free copy of Infinite Warfare! General Call of Duty 1
H Got Suspended General Call of Duty 3
M PSN Downloaded season pass and the maps, but only got Die Riese General Call of Duty 0
L0l0 I Got Hacked :( Call of Duty Media 0
V I Got in Trouble :( ( story time with ValtonHD ) Call of Duty Media 0
theboxbeastful New Live Comm! Anyone got any tips? Call of Duty Media 0
M Got owned by Pros xD : ) Call of Duty Media 0
M Has anyone got CoD2 General Call of Duty 1