• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I have a query i need support with for Black Ops 4

I have just pre ordered black ops 4 on my xbox one s and now it's preloading onto my HD, but it says at about 15% that the game will be 'ready to start' and it's launch date isn't til midnight tomorrow. Just making sure I asked before launching the game to avoid banning etc, and to do things the right way. Won't go on it if the case is that it's illegal to

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I have just pre ordered black ops 4 on my xbox one s and now it's preloading onto my HD, but it says at about 15% that the game will be 'ready to start' and it's launch date isn't til midnight tomorrow. Just making sure I asked before launching the game to avoid banning etc, and to do things the right way. Won't go on it if the case is that it's illegal to
From what I gather over the last few days: When you pre-load, and get to only 20/30 percent. You can play the game, but the problem lies in rest of the game. Servers are down. That means you can't play Multiplayer online, you can't play BlackOut online, you can't even play Zombies online. The keyword is online. Anything that touches "online," they are all locked out. You can play some parts of Black Ops 4 if it is local play, co-op kind of stuff. Like you and a second player in your home with your own PS4 for example. Outside of that. Off limits.

They even locked out the easter eggs stuff, so it would have to be unlocked by a switch or a patch update.

If you see something like "you can play offline" or something to that effect, it's fair game. You won't get banned. Like those story missions? Those sound like a replacement for the typical Single Player game. Zombies can be played offline as usual.

I hope that answers your question.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements