• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone I keep getting stuck with cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People glitching. Takes me more bullets to kill it takes controller people 2 shot to down and kill where I put 6 shot gun rounds and didnt even down them. Do you have to have a youtube channel with a thousands of dumb followers to get a good game. Why is it taking me more bullets. I have no bans on my account have never cheated. Yet I keep getting stuck with cheaters. I keep getting cheated against.

Watch these videos.

View: https://youtu.be/LHT2KGDnKio

View: https://youtu.be/FIzJB78t0hI

View: https://youtu.be/wwaLwjFUVOo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
T Can’t play original MW on my PS4. Have the disc, just keep getting this message.. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
Z Warzone Keep getting disconnected and receiving error code: chronometer Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
B Warzone Cannot play Campaign mode since update. Keep getting a missing dlc pack error Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
AntiCheatAgent94 DMZ Acquired M13B Assault Rifle.. How Do I Keep It??? Call of Duty: WarZone [2.0/DMZ] 4
T Warzone why do they keep breaking plunder? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
S I keep losing connection on PS4 Pro, please help Call of Duty: Vanguard 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Keep Your Powder Dry, Dammit!!! Call of Duty Media 0
H Graphics keep bugging out (pics included) Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
W Please have a NO SHOTGUN MODE and keep lobbies... Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
Wiseowl How long are people gonna keep playing this game for? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 15
M Warzone Keep Cheaters with Cheaters Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
S Keep Your Friggin Politics out of my Game FFS! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 5
E Other Gamer tag names keep changing ?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
S Warzone Do Suppressors keep you off the minimap? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
VoiDProjects We need to keep this forum alive The Lounge 1
C Getting status installing message frozen. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II 0
C failed to host lobby error.....every game I go into, I'm getting this! Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Warzone Season 3 - Getting kicked from server Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Getting My MAC Display Fixed Will Complete My Setup! :D Technology 6
AntiCheatAgent94 Developers Getting Creative Call of Duty Media 0
S Getting tired of not being able to play. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
S Warzone Still getting reticle glitch Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S My Black Ops installation keeps getting messed up :( Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
freakdaddy64 getting it done Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
KeyboardDemon Getting Gold camo for Krig 6 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
Yankee_LT MW Getting BO Weapons Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
N Not getting prestige level 3 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
S Is Anyone else getting an odd reticle glitch? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
T Multi Need Help getting Win? Clan Chat 1
ProjectMyhm4130 Warzone Button Layouts - Making do is getting old. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
OHBOY THE SHIPMENT 24/7 KING (Lol I'm just getting started) Call of Duty Media 4
F Chaos, confusion, missed shots, getting flanked... welcome to Warzone Call of Duty Media 0
D Getting Ranked on the Leaderboards Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
S Spent 30 hours getting footage/editing this montage. Please Enjoy! Call of Duty Media 0
J Modern Warfare 2 remastered - worth getting? Call of Duty Media 0
S this girl getting started streaming give her some support! Call of Duty Media 0
O Getting kicked from online! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
D Issues with Getting gold Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
F Just getting back to it....online playing. General Call of Duty 3
G Warzone Any Advice On Getting My First Win? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
K Warzone Not getting credit for downed enemies Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
Amducious Getting Rid of Team Damage Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 13
Chris Murray GETTING TRIGGERED (WW2 WAR GAMEPLAY) Call of Duty Media 0
VoiDProjects Getting a new VoiD Clan house The Lounge 1
VoiDProjects Multi Which COD was the easiest to get kills without getting a lot of deaths General Call of Duty 0
VoiDProjects Multi VoiD Clan getting a Gears of War Team Clan Chat 0
Lethal Arrow 00 Getting Contracts General Call of Duty 1
QTCMedia Getting Dark Matter camo using knife Call of Duty Media 0
H Insane new comeback! check it out! Getting ready for Black Ops 3! Call of Duty Media 0
M Modern Warfare 2 - Road To A Nuke #3 - (Getting So Close!) Call of Duty Media 0