• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I put "The Best Day Ever" from SpongeBob on the Modern Warfare 2 Trailer!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
O Random shooting when put LT xbox Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
Y Its posible dont put together pc gamers and cosoles gamers..i am wondering who had that fatastic idea.. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
K Key to put all armour on at once Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
P Xbox Live Looking to put a clan together. Clan Chat 0
kamy Put Wager Match mode in Private Match [Text Tut] General Call of Duty 7
G Will Treyarch put Reznov in a DLC zombie map? General Call of Duty 4
M What's the best map? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
JetskjiOnTwitch BEST FFAR LOADOUT MAX DAMAGE! 24 KILL SOLO WARZONE WIN Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch BEST Loadout for WARZONE SEASON 6! Call of Duty Media 0
SamimSupreme Streetsweeper VS R9 Dragon Breath: Best Streetsweeper Class VS Best R9 Class in Warzone Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch Top 5 BEST ASSAULT RIFLES in WARZONE! Call of Duty Media 0
B Multi Best places to find LFG groups to boost your game ? Clan Chat 8
M Cold War XP LOBBY - Unlimited XP! Camo Lobby (Dark Aether) Best Prices! General Call of Duty 1
K Best streamer warzone twitch Call of Duty Media 0
T Best class setup cold war Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Videos and Movies 0
A Best ghillie suit in warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M Best aim settings for kilo 141 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
JetskjiOnTwitch Best Aim RESPONSE CRUVE Type? EXPLAINED! Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch Why The BLUE DOT is THE BEST OPTIC in the GAME! Call of Duty Media 0
SamimSupreme BEST STRATEGY TO WIN IN ZOMBIE ROYALE. Call of Duty Media 0
P Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Best Clips of the Week Call of Duty Media 0
KeyboardDemon Looking for advice on best loadouts for Snipers Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
JetskjiOnTwitch Origin is Dead! Use this INSTEAD! Best Secondary Weapon Guide Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch BEST GUNS FOR COLD WAR ALPHA Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch Bruen Is GONE! I FOUND the NEW best GUN! Call of Duty Media 0
overflowcod 5k's & Aces - Best COD Player Call of Duty Media 0
SamimSupreme WARZONE: BEST STRATEGY + Full Guide for Stadium Easter Egg to Get CR-56 AMAX Exclusive Blueprint Call of Duty Media 0
JetskjiOnTwitch SEASON 5 BEST GUN IN-DEPTH GUIDE Call of Duty Media 1
zMrLegacyz I finally beat SEASON 4 in MODERN WARFARE, and I saved the BEST CHALLENGE for last. Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot 2.3 KD RATIO! Best Tips on How to Win in Warzone! Call of Duty Media 0
B *NEW*CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE & WARZONE BEST MOMENTS-#14 Call of Duty Media 0
B *NEW*CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE & WARZONE BEST MOMENTS Call of Duty Media 1
zMrLegacyz The BEST SEARCH AND DESTROY class set up on MODERN WARFARE Call of Duty Media 0
Mr Fishy McFIsh AX50 Best Setups! Call of Duty Media 4
B Best Sniping locations in ground war#1 Call of Duty Media 1
K The best sniper rifle in the game isn't a sniper rifle. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
G Probably the best M4A1 loadout ... try it u will be surprised Call of Duty Media 0
U BEST SETTINGS FOR WARZONE & MULTIPLAYER AFTER PATCH 1.20! *BEST CONTROLLER SETTINGS* Call of Duty Media 1
U MP7 BEST CLASS LASER ACCURACY NO RECOIL AIMBOT?! Call of Duty Media 0
pumpknot Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - BEST CONTROLLER SETTINGS *UPDATED* Call of Duty Media 0
J Best class setup for plunder/warzone? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
T Best Loadout for Renetti (Pistol Only Class)? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
J Is Kar98k the best sniper? Call of Duty Media 2
SR71BETA Stealth is Our Best Option! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
KeyboardDemon My Best Game Yet... w00t! Tell me abouts yours... Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 16
S So what's the best gun in Scopes and Scatters you ask? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
S Best Assault Weapon?? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 14
CIFIY New to forums anyone got a link to best setups for classes? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
J Here are some of the best loadouts to use in Warzone! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
B The Best Warzone Review by Russian Comrade Call of Duty Media 0