• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

I WAS HACKED AND BANNED. #ImTheVictim

At the end of July I got hacked. I was on vacation when I got the emails saying my account was experiencing unusual activity. I changed my password and thought I was in the clear. When I got back from vacation I tried to play and found out I have been PERMANENTLY BANNED. I was so confused cause I’m the victim. I got hacked. I appealed the ban and they said I manipulated the game data. The hacker gave me my account back because he knew I would be banned. No way they could have possibly reviewed my account and still found me guilty. I’ve never cheated in any game. And because of the ban I can’t even unlink my Xbox account to link it to a new Activison ID. I don’t know what to do anymore. I’ve tweeted every COD account I can think of, including the CEO. I’ve called Xbox support because I don’t know what to do. I’ve messaged and tweeted COD streamers on Twitter and Instagram. Someone please help.

Attachments

• FA760E3E-B53B-4076-A5FB-47F4DFF25177.png
    FA760E3E-B53B-4076-A5FB-47F4DFF25177.png
    558.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 45AB8A69-E40E-47E4-B567-EF308E5FE6BA.png
    45AB8A69-E40E-47E4-B567-EF308E5FE6BA.png
    344.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 73D1C69B-3680-464D-954F-C0682725751E.jpeg
    73D1C69B-3680-464D-954F-C0682725751E.jpeg
    161.7 KB · Views: 3

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
AntiCheatAgent94 I Was ROBBED!!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Well It Was Fun While It Lasted.... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
AntiCheatAgent94 If COD Was Real Life The Lounge 1
CaptMacGyver Who [is/was] the Creator of the Call of Duty video game franchise? General Call of Duty 12
A have somebody else was have a errorcode ? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
zMrLegacyz I UNLOCKED DAMASCUS on the R700 in MODERN WARFARE, and it was an AMAZING EXPERIENCE the entire time! Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz The SNIPING in the CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS COLD WAR ALPHA was PERFECT Call of Duty Media 0
zMrLegacyz I got accused of AIMBOTTING in MODERN WARFARE, and when I was about to CLUTCH UP my NET said NO!!! Call of Duty Media 1
T Please ban or limit c4! It literally takes no skill. I was flying im a heli and all they have to do is jump and double tap square. Make it to were the Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 25
A Renetti nerf was a massive mistake Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
UBMurda Why was i kicked out for Inactivity? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
K Its a shame. This was almost enough to replace pubg for me... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
AntiCheatAgent94 Well That Was Different.. WarZone Solo In Season 3 Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
CODForums At Gamescom 2018, a new map in BO4 was revealed - Arsenal Call of Duty Media 0
C When you find out Fortnite predicted BO4 before it was announced General Call of Duty 1
C What was the first game you played? The Lounge 3
C One thing that has always been missing in CoD and I think would be cool if it was inc General Call of Duty 2
M What was the last movie you watched? How was it? The Lounge 15
Chris Murray I WAS A PILOT IN WORLD WAR 2 Call of Duty Media 0
VoiDProjects Multi Which COD was the easiest to get kills without getting a lot of deaths General Call of Duty 0
VoiDProjects How was your guys thanksgiving The Lounge 0
VoiDProjects What was wrong about IW General Call of Duty 0
Knight Chime What If Black Ops 3 Was A Cartoon? Call of Duty Media 0
V The Beta for BO3 was fun but the complete game aint. General Call of Duty 6
S My son's Call of Duty day camp was 'horrible' General Call of Duty 4
Smokey Anyone else feel the campaign was bad? General Call of Duty 3
Tthizzle88 24. Story Time | The Little Debbie Man: Everyday was Hustling Call of Duty Media 0
WhoIsDo Here's what Advanced Warfare was demoed on at E3 General Call of Duty 0
Gforce13 Multi If Real life was like Call Of Duty Ghosts General Call of Duty 2
Tthizzle88 12. I Was Hardly Breathing (story time) Call of Duty Media 0
Ghost17697 Which is/was the best Call of Duty? General Call of Duty 12
F Do you think Black Ops 2 was the worst CoD ? General Call of Duty 5
RetJoSek What was your favourite mission on CoD4? General Call of Duty 34
D I was playing zombies until this happened Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos Gearbox Software was offered to develop a Call of Duty game General Call of Duty 1
MidnightEagle11 What was your first truely earned gold gun General Call of Duty 38
MizukiFester666 Was wondering.... General Call of Duty 11
S Was MW2's campaign too short? General Call of Duty 13
D Hacked account help General Call of Duty 0
addit CNN Says Electronic Arts (EA), hacked and source code stolen Video Games 0
G Account Hacked! What to do? General Call of Duty 2
R Activision account hacked? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
E Hacked ! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
Zezno Account Hacked. Need Help! General Call of Duty 0
monnow Hacked lobby Call of Duty Media 0
L0l0 I Got Hacked :( Call of Duty Media 0
G Banned For No Reason Apeal Not Working. Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
K This clip almost got me BANNED on Call of Duty Call of Duty Media 2
B Payload would be so much better if snipers were banned Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
C Banned for no reason ?? Permanent Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1