• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Idle Kick Pissing Me Off!

And, since I am on a tear and getting a load off my chest.. :D

Anyone else pissed off by the idle kick??

I am being hunted... I set up a sweet ambush and wait.. I check the HB religiously.. And, then right before I spring my awesomely laid trap....????

The frakin' idle timer kicks me!!!

To me, "idle" means completely AFK.. Not doing actions at all.. But, apparently, you have to do the 2-step in order to not get kicked...

geargrind.gif

Interesting to note.. I had just jumped on the train when my wife called from the bedroom.. Waaaa??? :D

Oh.. she needed help putting the sheets and blankets back on the bed.. :^/

So, I just left the game running while I was simply riding the rails like Hobo Kelley... Took a while to get the bed made (She wears a wrist brace for a strained wrist and moves slow). I figured I was idle kicked for sure...

Come back to the game like 10 mins later and I am still in the game, still riding the train and still alive.. :D Shoulda went out and bought a lottery ticket! HEH

Like CODForums!

Advertisements