• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

If I buy the Nova Ambrosia pack, will it unlock the Rytec AMR?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to have the Rytec AMR sniper, but I can't take the challenge of the quickscopings, so I was thinking about buying with real money, I saw this Nova Ambrosia bundle with a Blueprint of this sniper, but I don't know if it also unlocks it or just the blueprint and I have to take the challenge to get it.
Here is the question
I await reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
D Help raise money to buy a computer The Lounge 0
M Purchased on Xbox live now being asked to buy again once I start? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
M Cant buy COD points through Battle.net? says account not authorized? Help? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
AntiCheatAgent94 8TB - 10TB HD WTB Wanted To Buy (Or Borrow) Technology 5
AntiCheatAgent94 Graphic card Geforce 3090 RTX Trinity Oc 24GB GDDR6X BUY IT NOW $325 Technology 1
J Game keeps crashing from Buy stations , Munitions box Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
M Multi Competitive Warzone ($3 buy in, $250 payout) Clan Chat 0
J Cant buy the battle pass, can anybody help please? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
L Trying to figure out how to get Glacial Polish blueprint, either buy or unlock, can anyone help. General Call of Duty 1
JetskjiOnTwitch RAREST Operator skins YOU CAN'T BUY! Call of Duty Media 0
K Buy stations to random in plunder. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S I want to play Call of Duty 11, xbox 360 and xbox one, which one should I buy?? General Call of Duty 0
F Which is the best site to buy Console skins for Infinite Warfare? General Call of Duty 0
J Which COD should I buy? General Call of Duty 5
B What you think about this? Top 5 Reasons To Buy Infinite Warfare Call of Duty Media 1
eGsistance Call of Duty: Black Ops Combo Pack’ listing appears on Best Buy for last-gen consoles General Call of Duty 0
ClumsyGurl Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare" - GET IT EARLY AT GAME STOP & BEST BUY! Call of Duty Media 0
TeamNiceDynamite Cross-Buy Promotion for PS3/PS4 General Call of Duty 9
C Help to choose which COD to buy! General Call of Duty 4
M Uprising: Will you buy? General Call of Duty 0
fermlour Buy or Build a New PC? Technology 38
fermlour Buy the game General Call of Duty 10
Carlos Gamer Grub is the official snack of Best Buy BO2 Midnight Launch General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Try Black Ops 2 at Best Buy on Nov 12th. General Call of Duty 1
A Which Version will you buy? General Call of Duty 12
P PC NoVa Veterans - CoD4 PC Clan Clan Recruitment 0
L Join Nova Hawks (xbox one) Clan Chat 0
M Nova clan new clan need skilled playes ps4 Clan Chat 0