• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

If you could relive a year...

rufus

Recruit
which year would you want to go through again?

for me probably 2006 for different reasons. although having said that ive had an amazing 2009 so far as well

Woody

Recruit
I'm happy to stay with now. Finished my A Levels and have now got the summer to relax and do whatever i want. Life is good.

Probably this year (2009)...It was a good year but a few mistakes I made...

- quit my job because I wasn't getting any shifts (literally 1 shift in 30 days). We started getting more shifts after the slow times passed :p.

- crashed a car into a building! I was parking went to hit the brake and hit the edge of the gas :S. Everythings good, but yeah.

Could of done some things better and maybe a little better in school. Wasn't too bad of a year though, enjoyed it :D.

blogsoug

Recruit
It is the Japanese who does not understand English. Because I wanted to use a free server, I contributed it.
Thank you very much.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
I'd go back to the year 1997 to relive what I used to have. Lots of friends, lots of things to do, I mean, I was popular...now, all that is gone. I never had to worry about money, because we had money...

It was a great time to be a gamer...good times. Arcades were there to stay.

Mactavish

Recruit
i would stay in the year 2010 because thats when all the good times happened. I got my ps3 that year and also modern warfare 2

XAcekidX

Recruit
I'd relive 2009 because that's when I got my electric guitar. I'm still not a pro but I'm doing alright. But with Drums and Piano grades it's hard to keep up with everything.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements